AnEggplant

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Far Cry:

• It's trash!
    • I don't like it.
    • Take it or leave it...
    • I like it.
    • I love it!

Good for the era but that is about it. I wouldn't take it over very many songs from the 74' - 84' era. I can think of a handful off the top of my head and that is about it...
  • Like 2

It's been a while, but I listened to S&A with headphones this weekend. Far Cry just never gets old...I just love the song so much. The whole album seemed fresh and interesting to me. The stellar production sure helps!

...and before all the S&A haters get their shots in, I revisited Caress of Steel also. :ebert:

• Like 1

It's been a while, but I listened to S&A with headphones this weekend. Far Cry just never gets old...I just love the song so much. The whole album seemed fresh and interesting to me. The stellar production sure helps!

...and before all the S&A haters get their shots in, I revisited Caress of Steel also. :ebert:

Snakes is crazy underrated here!

• Like 1

II like it now, and I also love Fly By Night!

Rush just grow and GROW on me!

• Like 2

I can say the same for Presto and Grace Under Pressure too. Rush rules!

• Like 2

Both those took time as well!

Love GUP a lot!

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

I still have to learn to appreciate Signals, Power Windows, and Hold Your Fire. I think Roll The Bones is beyond hope for me.

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

I still have to learn to appreciate Signals, Power Windows, and Hold Your Fire. I think Roll The Bones is beyond hope for me.

Roll The Bones is what it is. I really have a hard time seeing that album grow on anyone outside of the top 3-4 songs.

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

Roll The Bones is what it is. I really have a hard time seeing that album grow on anyone outside of the top 3-4 songs.

I like Dreamline and the title song alright, the rest I could burn.

Love GUP a lot!

I love Hold Your Fire. My respect for Power Windows is strong, but it isn't a favourite. Signals can go get hit by a bus. I love three songs, so I will keep them!

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

I love Hold Your Fire. My respect for Power Windows is strong, but it isn't a favourite. Signals can go get hit by a bus. I love three songs, so I will keep them!

For me, I love Subdivisions, Analog Kid, and New World Man. I like Losing It okay, but the rest is just forgettable to bad.

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

For me, I love Subdivisions, Analog Kid, and New World Man. I like Losing It okay, but the rest is just forgettable to bad.

For me it is The Weapon, Losing It and Countdown.

The rest is meh. Ugly synth work dominates, they improved this sound with the next three albums.

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

The rest is meh. Ugly synth work dominates, they improved this sound with the next three albums.

Grace was better for me, it's pretty solid straight through.

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

To my ears, it is so close to perfect it pains me to knock it down for ONE song I don't love (but like). Take off Red Lenses, and you have my favourite Rush album. GUP is still top five for me though!

Power Windows was a grower. I think it is near perfect, but oddly I don't like it as much as my firm favourites. Roll The Bones has some real gems. The best song for me is Bravado, hands down!

• Like 1

Love GUP a lot!

To my ears, it is so close to perfect it pains me to knock it down for ONE song I don't love (but like). Take off Red Lenses, and you have my favourite Rush album. GUP is still top five for me though!

Power Windows was a grower. I think it is near perfect, but oddly I don't like it as much as my firm favourites. Roll The Bones has some real gems. The best song for me is Bravado, hands down!

Bravado is one of my least favorites for me, it's so SLOOOOOOW. :P Anyway, I'll have to listen to Power Windows and Hold Your Fire again.

• Like 1