Improve a Band by Removing a Member or Two

grep

Oh, I'm getting a front seat for this thread.

:popcorn:

May I?... :popcorn:

Oh, do sit down. This is going to be fun, Narps. Imagine booting Bon Jovi out of Bon Jovi? :popcorn:

:rfl: Yes, like that would work... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Wow this is easy!

Remove Spencer Sotelo from Periphery

:blink: ....

Some new metal band taht everyone loves. I really really dislike the singer. I think he sounds awful. If they swapped him with someone else, it could be a very good band

Is it common nowadays for the lead singers in heavy metal bands to not have much of a singing voice? If not, then I bet the heavy metal band that's getting played a lot in my area is the one you mention. The lead singer is awful.

I've found that that's my biggest complaint for a lot of newer bands. I just hate the singers. Though there are still a few that sound great!

Remove Mike Nesmith from The Monkees so then there would be no real musicians... :codger:

Not true! Peter Tork was a very capable and established musician.

My bad... :sigh: :blush:

I was going to mention The Monkees, but I would have tossed out all of them, so decided I should say nothing.

Actually, they were talented. Assuming, of course, they wrote their own material.

Edited by Lorraine

Wow this is easy!

Some new metal band taht everyone loves. I really really dislike the singer. I think he sounds awful. If they swapped him with someone else, it could be a very good band

Is it common nowadays for the lead singers in heavy metal bands to not have much of a singing voice? If not, then I bet the heavy metal band that's getting played a lot in my area is the one you mention. The lead singer is awful.

the band you're hearing is probably disturbed, slipknot, or avenged sevenfold. I can't think of any other modern metal bands that get radio play - they all suck and they all have lame singers

periphery has a "clean" sounding vocalist but he sucks and the only reason people know who they are is because the guitar player for a band called dream theater is one of the dude's uncle

• Like 1

Wow this is easy!

How is the vocalist from disturbed bad? I also like M shadows from A7X

the band you're hearing is probably disturbed, slipknot, or avenged sevenfold. I can't think of any other modern metal bands that get radio play - they all suck and they all have lame singers

periphery has a "clean" sounding vocalist but he sucks and the only reason people know who they are is because the guitar player for a band called dream theater is one of the dude's uncle

Remove Yoko from the Plastic Ono band, haha

Good 1. Remove Yoko from anything and everything... :)
  • Like 3

Wow this is easy!

Whoever they are, they sound like amateurs and I'm surprised that they even have recorded music. What I've heard sounds like some basement band's demo tape.

The Beach Boys - Mike Love

Triumph - Their drummer (I don't know his name. He doesn't deserve a name.)

Darryl Hall and John Oates - John Oates (Did he really do anything?)

The Runaways - Joan Jett

Nirvana - Kurt Cobain

Styx - Dennis DeYoung (No, wait...they did kick him out....after he ruined the band)

The Cranberries - Dolores O'Riordan

• Like 1

Wow this is easy!

How is the vocalist from disturbed bad? I also like M shadows from A7X

they just suck, dude