Show Ten Reveal Thread - Atlanta, GA - May 26th

448 replies to this topic

#441 capoetc

capoetc

The Seeker

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:53 PM

What a great show it was last night in the ATL!!!  Hi to Narps and Mr. JD and his daughter, plus some nice non-TRF folks from Alabama and some friends who were going to the show as well -- Miller's was a great place to grab something to eat before the show.

Here's a shot I took during the show ... as you can tell, it was taken during Xanadu.  :-)

Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#442 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6471 posts
  • Location:Miamisburg, OH. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh
  • Interests:Miamisburg, Oh

Outland Empire (located on the opposite US coast from Johnny and Dave).

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

View Postcapoetc, on 27 May 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

What a great show it was last night in the ATL!!!  Hi to Narps and Mr. JD and his daughter, plus some nice non-TRF folks from Alabama and some friends who were going to the show as well -- Miller's was a great place to grab something to eat before the show.

Here's a shot I took during the show ... as you can tell, it was taken during Xanadu.  :-)

Posted Image

Four necks are better than one!

Killer seats, eh?

I gotta hire you as my ticket broker!

#443 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts
  • Interests:Empathy.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

I saw that guy that looks like Geddy, last night.  You know, the one in the documentary that claims he's been to 300+ shows.

#444 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53800 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

Posted Image
Beauty!

#445 TheBluePhoenix

TheBluePhoenix

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:18 AM

View Postx1yyz, on 27 May 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

View PostAyn Rand, on 27 May 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

Stupid question:  are they really changing the amps for the 80s material, or is that just show.

They are for show.  They are hollow shells without cables.

Yeah, but it looks awesome and is a brilliant idea to change the stage setup during the show.  I've never seen any band do anything like that.

#446 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

View PostTheBluePhoenix, on 28 May 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

View Postx1yyz, on 27 May 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

View PostAyn Rand, on 27 May 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

Stupid question:  are they really changing the amps for the 80s material, or is that just show.

They are for show.  They are hollow shells without cables.

Yeah, but it looks awesome and is a brilliant idea to change the stage setup during the show.  I've never seen any band do anything like that.

Oh yes, without a doubt!  The amps don't have to work in order for the stage production to work.

#447 capoetc

capoetc

The Seeker

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 27 May 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

Four necks are better than one!

Killer seats, eh?

I gotta hire you as my ticket broker!

Pretty good seats, 4th row pit ... I was in the front row for S&A in Philly (got lucky on a walk-up ticket), but it was waaayyyy over on the left -- this seat was right smack in the middle, which was AWESOME.  I decided to not even try to get good seats in the general sale and went straight to the VIP route from the get-go.  It was expensive as heck, but I am very glad I got to at least see them once from up close AND in the middle.

#448 rushbass

rushbass

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5973 posts
  • Interests:Music, Motorcycling, Auburn Tigers Football

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

Posted Image

I'll see your Xanadu, and raise you a 4080 Jetglo from New Orleans ;)

Posted Image

#449 rushbass

rushbass

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5973 posts
  • Interests:Music, Motorcycling, Auburn Tigers Football

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:29 AM

View Postrushbass, on 28 May 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Posted Image

I'll see your Xanadu, and raise you a 4080 Jetglo from New Orleans ;)

Posted Image

A little statistic for those not keeping count:  The 4080 Jetglo has only made an appearance at 4 out of 12 shows to date....glad one of them was mine!  That's about as close to the "A Farewell To Kings Tour" as anyone can get!  :drool:

Edited by rushbass, 06 June 2015 - 12:33 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users