Is Alex wearing a piece?

ljr869

If it makes Alex feel better about himself, then let him get a hair job. And as for a few extra pounds, as you age, the pounds hang around and are harder to loose. Alex only needs to please the wife in the looks department anyways, and please us in the music department ... just my opinion.

They do the follicular transplant thing. Very expensive though.

That's when they attach your pubes to your head?

They do the follicular transplant thing. Very expensive though.

That's when they attach your pubes to your head?

If you like the quality of the hair down there, they can use that if you like. They can take it from anywhere.

Who gives a flying f**k as to the hair content of musicians?

Seriously... utterly retarded thoughts amongst us mere mortals who don't have a job that consists of 'entertaining others who don't perform onstage for others'.

I am 44... gots me a wicked-assed Friar Tuck hairline, which I have been shaving bald daily for 7 years. And, I have Never, EVER given a SHIT about who has a wig... who has real hair... who has transplants....

I care about WHO plays REAL instruments, real (VS Canned) music, who actually performs live at their shows.

RUSH could all show up at their shows balder than cue-balls... and it would still be a 'WINNING day!'

Lighten up a little. It's all in fun.

These threads have always been funny and weird.

Hell even alex with his awesome sense of humor has joked about it. Shut up shutting up?

Who gives a flying f**k as to the hair content of musicians?

Seriously... utterly retarded thoughts amongst us mere mortals who don't have a job that consists of 'entertaining others who don't perform onstage for others'.

I am 44... gots me a wicked-assed Friar Tuck hairline, which I have been shaving bald daily for 7 years. And, I have Never, EVER given a SHIT about who has a wig... who has real hair... who has transplants....

I care about WHO plays REAL instruments, real (VS Canned) music, who actually performs live at their shows.

RUSH could all show up at their shows balder than cue-balls... and it would still be a 'WINNING day!'

Lighten up a little. It's all in fun.

These threads have always been funny and weird.

Hell even alex with his awesome sense of humor has joked about it. Shut up shutting up?

Right. If they didn't have a sense of humor about themselves it might be different.

• Like 1

Okay, what is that thing called that Neil wears? What is going on underneath it? Is it water proof? Does he wear it when getting um...intimate?

Alex has had some excellent work done in front with hair plugs---years ago, to rebuild the front of his hair line and fill in all of the forward recession. These stay permanently as they are harvested from the very back of the scalp just above the lower posterior hairline. Then as many guys do, he eventually started to lose his hair on the crown of his head. It is much tougher to fix this area as there is less donor hair available. Here he wears a hairpiece to cover the 'bald spot' so to speak. It looks quite natural I think.

Alex has had some excellent work done in front with hair plugs---years ago, to rebuild the front of his hair line and fill in all of the forward recession. These stay permanently as they are harvested from the very back of the scalp just above the lower posterior hairline. Then as many guys do, he eventually started to lose his hair on the crown of his head. It is much tougher to fix this area as there is less donor hair available. Here he wears a hairpiece to cover the 'bald spot' so to speak. It looks quite natural I think.

I'd guess it was a weave of some sort.

Alex is going bald...the real reason it's all over.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/LOLskate.gif

He was clearly wearing a piece at the RRHOF. I saw it on the who gives a sh*t channel.

http://omaketimedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/foo_rush.jpg

I almost think famous people are "forced" to wear wigs... because people expect them to look the same as they did when they were young.

I know my wife and I were suprised when we went to see Neil Diamond and Sean Connery came out on stage.