MARCH MADNESS 2015!!!!

goose

ISU with a 3 and a possible Sweet 16 matchup vs their archrivals.

Gonzaga and Duke can be beaten, so the FF is a possibility.

• Like 2

Would anybody here be interested in participating in a TRF bracket group?

http://www.espn.go.com/bracket

It'd be tons of fun ;)

I'll be in...and I can use the username I would choose today!

Would anybody here be interested in participating in a TRF bracket group?

http://www.espn.go.com/bracket

It'd be tons of fun ;)

I'll be in...and I can use the username I would choose today!

I see it's after the First Four...so we have some time.

This isn't a pay account is it? If so, I'm out. It requires you to register, but I bet that it's free...

This isn't a pay account is it? If so, I'm out. It requires you to register, but I bet that it's free...

Nope, it looks like it's completely free. I just signed in with my Facebook and it lets you pick a username, then you can join and create groups all you want with up to 10 brackets a person.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 2

Nope, it looks like it's completely free. I just signed in with my Facebook and it lets you pick a username, then you can join and create groups all you want with up to 10 brackets a person.

One for every song on Presto (less one...what IS the worst song on Presto, anyway?)

One for every song on Presto (less one...what IS the worst song on Presto, anyway?)

Anagram. Followed closely by either Hand Over Fist or War Paint.

God, those all suck!

God, those all suck!

About as much as your bracket's going to suck after I kick your ass! :moon:

God, those all suck!

About as much as your bracket's going to suck after I kick your ass! :moon:

I'm guessing you're a complete homer.

All 5 Indiana teams in the same bracket. :banghead:

Yeah, that's bullshit.

kenpom ratings give IU a 28% chance vs Wichita State. Our draw is not good, Wichita is #14 in the kenpom ratings as a #7...

IU seems to get this a lot, in 1986, Cleveland State was 27 in Sagarin but was a 14 seed.

Edited by laughedatbytime

I sent a PM to 73 about either pinning this thread or if I should go ahead and create an official TRF March Madness Bracket Group thread and have him pin that.

Or maybe no pins. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/EasternWashingtonEagles.png

All right, people! This is the one sporting event taht always lives up to the hype. Tourney is already living up to its reputation for upsets...and it hasn't even started. My beloved Eastern Eagles - picked to finish eighth in their conference this year - are in for the second time in school history. :cheerleader: And what about Hampton? 14-15 on the year and the run their conference tourney to get the automatic bid!

What are your picks?

Wasn't Hampton at 17 losses before the tournament? They ended up 16-17 according to what I saw.

Yeah...sure. One loss below .500, anyway. It must sting programs like UCLA and Indiana to know that they'll be out and a school like Hampton will be in.

Well, this has always been the case since they expanded to 64 then 68.

And I suspect Indiana will get in (but not out of the first weekend). Lunardi had Temple as last four out before they lost by 13 to SMU and now they're last four in. So much for consistency. Not sure about UCLA.

I think it's the 4th time it's happened. Temple is getting hosed. Edited by goose

I sent a PM to 73 about either pinning this thread or if I should go ahead and create an official TRF March Madness Bracket Group thread and have him pin that.

We can use this as the bracket. Just don't everyone pick EWU to win it all,, or it won't be fun.

We can use this as the bracket. Just don't everyone pick EWU to win it all,, or it won't be fun.

They can beat Georgetown. Georgetown had to go to OT to beat IU, and it wasn't even in Bloomington. Then you'll have a matchup between goose and his Eagles and Tx_Rush and his Lumberjacks...

• Like 2

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/EasternWashingtonEagles.png

All right, people! This is the one sporting event taht always lives up to the hype. Tourney is already living up to its reputation for upsets...and it hasn't even started. My beloved Eastern Eagles - picked to finish eighth in their conference this year - are in for the second time in school history. :cheerleader: And what about Hampton? 14-15 on the year and the run their conference tourney to get the automatic bid!

What are your picks?

EWU knocked off Indiana this year.....however got thumped by Sam Houston...... Southland > Big Sky

Them's fightin' words!

http://i-love-cartoons.us/snags/clipart/Looney-Tunes/Yosemite-Sam/Yosemite-Sam-2.jpghttp://wiki.godvillegame.com/images/a/aa/Baldeagle.jpg

Madrigal.
  • Like 1

God, those all suck...

...less tan Madrigal.