MARCH MADNESS 2015!!!!

goose

It just goes to show ya....all it takes is a couple of minutes of offensive dysfunction, and you lose the game! :doh: :doh:

Badgers will have to settle for Team #1B. They could have beaten Duke, but those couple of minutes in the second half were the difference.

A perfect example of why I hate Duke. Duke in the double bonus with 8 minutes left...no calls on obvious Duke player control fouls and multiple out of bounds. Time and time again games are handed to the Blue Devils. A real shame...

A perfect example of why I hate Duke. Duke in the double bonus with 8 minutes left...no calls on obvious Duke player control fouls and multiple out of bounds. Time and time again games are handed to the Blue Devils. A real shame...

It is no surprise that Wisconsin's guards had a lot of the team's fouls. Duke's guards were just too fast for them.

There were some BS calls in the 2nd half. An obvious charge call became a blocking foul on Dukan....and then Dukan got nailed for a charge on the very next possession. The refs chickened out while reviewing the possession replay, where the ball was clearly touched by the Duke player before going out of bounds.

I don't hate Duke. I hate the refs because they can't call a good game.....EVER (or so it seems).....

• Like 2

It is no surprise that Wisconsin's guards had a lot of the team's fouls. Duke's guards were just too fast for them.

There were some BS calls in the 2nd half. An obvious charge call became a blocking foul on Dukan....and then Dukan got nailed for a charge on the very next possession. The refs chickened out while reviewing the possession replay, where the ball was clearly touched by the Duke player before going out of bounds.

I don't hate Duke. I hate the refs because they can't call a good game.....EVER (or so it seems).....

Duke was 16/20 from the line, Wisconsin 6/10. Again, spending 8 minutes of the second half in double bonus makes it tough to defend a talented team like Duke. There's no excuse for that poor of officiating at this level.
  • Like 2

Seven......SEVEN......players from Kentucky declared for the NBA Draft today.

F - Karl-Anthony Towns

C/F - Willie Cauley-Stein

F - Trey Lyles

G - Devin Booker

C - Dakari Johnson

G - Andrew and Aaron Harrison

Towns and Cauley-Stein are the most "ready", but as for the others, I'm not so sure. :huh: :huh:

Edited by Principled Man

Guys! I WON MY BRACKET AT WORK!!!!!

Sadly it was only good for 31 bucks! UGH!!!!

I picked Kentucky to win it all yet I still won. Guess because I had Duke in the Finals.

My husband won the one here- he wants to know when Alex or Geddy will show up with his prize, since it was unnamed. . . . gotta love him!

• Like 1

I picked Kentucky to win it all yet I still won. Guess because I had Duke in the Finals.

My husband won the one here- he wants to know when Alex or Geddy will show up with his prize, since it was unnamed. . . . gotta love him!

Hahahahaha! That's awesome!!!

Mine was only 31 dollars in cash because the real surprise was that Neil was going show up my house for a BBQ and then we were supposed to have a drum off in my garage!

Of course he bailed.

I played my drums alone. :)

• Like 1

Woot!