Miami DOLPHINS official thread 2015-16 - Marino expects!

treeduck

If they go to the SEC they won't have to face juggernauts like Buffalo or Jacksonville. Think about it.

What do you know about college football; you're from the northeast? They don't even have it there.

If they go to the SEC they won't have to face juggernauts like Buffalo or Jacksonville. Think about it.

What do you know about college football; you're from the northeast? They don't even have it there.

True, but it's clear that it's unfair for Miami to continue in the NFL. So I'm guessing they might be more comfortable in the SEC. Wouldn't it be nice to win occasionally?

Or play Tampa more than once every four years.

How will that help. All time Miami is 5-4 against bucs. Not exactly domination

I'll take my chances...

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: Miami fires Dan Cambell and names punting coach Ron Mexico to the head job.

Got anything better? That was to humor what Kap is to QBs.

BREAKING NEWS: Miami fires Dan Cambell and names punting coach Ron Mexico to the head job.

Got anything better? That was to humor what Kap is to QBs.

Jerk!

...good thing I have a participation trophy I can fondle to feel better aboot myself.

• Like 1

We are pathetic.

The fans? The team? Both?

I never understood why it bothers people when someone says "we" or "us" when talking about their favorite team. It's easier, faster, and people know what you mean.

I'm not saying that this practice bothers you, I just thought this was an appropriate time to state my opinion on this.

We are pathetic.

The team is playing like shit.

It looks like they're coached like shit as well. I hope we just lose out, get some draft picks and a new coach at the end of the year.

We are pathetic.

I never understood why it bothers people when someone says "we" or "us" when talking about their favorite team. It's easier, faster, and people know what you mean.

I'm not saying that this practice bothers you, I just thought this was an appropriate time to state my opinion on this.

Yeah, of course, it bothers people from New England. They want to feel OK about celebrating when their teams win, but don't want to self-associate morally with the methods they use to achieve them.

• Like 1

We are pathetic.

In this context it wasn't clear to whom LABT was referring.

And it was an easy way to get a dig in. ;)

• Like 1

We are pathetic.

Yeah, of course, it bothers people from New England. They want to feel OK about celebrating when their teams win, but don't want to self-associate morally with the methods they use to achieve them.

Did you know Bill Belichick controls the weather? And the Patriots bug teams' home practice facilities? And Tom Brady wears Uggs?

We are pathetic.

Did you know Bill Belichick controls the weather? And the Patriots bug teams' home practice facilities? And Tom Brady wears Uggs?

And Lois Lerner targets mostly liberal groups...and did you hear about the anti-Muslim video that spontaneously caused the Benghazi attacks?