What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Spiced Red Lentils with Cumcumber Yogurt

Is that a Norwegian dish? I don't think we have red lentils or cucumber yougurt here. At least, not that I am aware, but I'm no gourmet.

No it's not Norwegian, take a look at this link

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/feb/07/vegetarian-recipe-spiced-lentils-yogurt

• Like 1

Is that a Norwegian dish? I don't think we have red lentils or cucumber yougurt here. At least, not that I am aware, but I'm no gourmet.

No it's not Norwegian, take a look at this link

https://www.theguard...-lentils-yogurt

Sounds delicious!

It's so good & you feel so good too

• Like 1

We have the yogurt up here. Not sure about the lentils. I will have to look the next time I shop.

• Like 1

We have the yogurt up here. Not sure about the lentils. I will have to look the next time I shop.

I will look too. It's probably in the health food section. I never go in that section.

I will look too. It's probably in the health food section. I never go in that section.

Do you have international food stores?

Do you have international food stores?

Are you kidding?? Culture out here means a Chinese fast food takeout. :LOL:

Actually, we have a Mexican food store. And Ukranian one too. Maybe German, but I think that one closed when the owner died.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I am eating this today as dinner, because I ate a big and late lunch. And I am also lazy today:

http://www.kvarkadabra.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pokovka.jpg

• Like 1