Seahawks 2014-2015 season (and beyond) official thread!

Tom Sawyer

I saw the score yesterday with about 3 minutes to go and thought "Well that's that then...." still planning to watch the Superbowl....

Then... just now...

I went to look at the final score.....HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :o

Please tell me I'm not dreaming?!?! :cheerleader: :yay:

Edited by LyndseyG

Good Lord! What a game. How the hell did the Hawks win that one? It's surreal. It's pure insanity.

I hope the Seahawks claw the crap out of Tom Brady and the lame ass Patriots.

But after today's game, I'm scared......................

Well Earl, after you picked Bark at the Moon over Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman, I guess our relationship couldn't get any worse. :-). (iPad smileyface emoticon)

• Like 1

Good Lord! What a game. How the hell did the Hawks win that one? It's surreal. It's pure insanity.

Well Earl, after you picked Bark at the Moon over Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman, I guess our relationship couldn't get any worse. :-). (iPad smileyface emoticon)

Good Lord! I can't believe this reality!!!! I totally love you and you are a Pats fan! This is unsettling!

I will confess. I think "Diary" is the best Ozzy album followed by "The Ultimate Sin." Then "Blizzard" and then "Bark!"

I hate Tom Brady Rick. I fukking cried thanks to that FUKK RULE in the snow. Now that rule has been banned by the NFL.

I love the Seahawks because they are in the Niner's division. I love it when the Hawks crush those loser Whiners.

I've had a Russell Wilson jersey for three years now.

I wear it all over the Bay Area to piss off Whiner fans.

I love it!

Sorry amigo! I hope the Hawks make mince meat out of Brady!!! Overrated and pretty. Beautiful wife. He's the luckiest guy in the world.

So I hope the Seahawks destroy him!

Oh yeah and their cheating head coach! I see the NFL is investigating the Pats for their under inflated footballs. Fuckking cheaters through and through!

:sundog:

Good Lord! I can't believe this reality!!!! I totally love you and you are a Pats fan! This is unsettling!

I will confess. I think "Diary" is the best Ozzy album followed by "The Ultimate Sin." Then "Blizzard" and then "Bark!"

I hate Tom Brady Rick. I fukking cried thanks to that FUKK RULE in the snow. Now that rule has been banned by the NFL.

I love the Seahawks because they are in the Niner's division. I love it when the Hawks crush those loser Whiners.

I love it!

Sorry amigo! I hope the Hawks make mince meat out of Brady!!! Overrated and pretty. Beautiful wife. He's the luckiest guy in the world.

Oh yeah and their cheating head coach! I see the NFL is investigating the Pats for their under inflated footballs. Fuckking cheaters through and through!

Cheating?

Pete knows all about tht at USC!! :boo hiss:

I love it!

Cheating?

Hahaha!!! I knew you would come over here to this thread! Screw it buddy!!! I can't stand the Pats!!! I hope they burn in flames!

Sneaky Pete is a rock star!

I love it!

Cheating?

Hahaha!!! I knew you would come over here to this thread! Screw it buddy!!! I can't stand the Pats!!! I hope they burn in flames!

He's a punk,

And self absorbed. Always bitching about calls on the field and never flagged for being on the field of play. I hate the idiot. :madra:

I love it!

Cheating?

He's a punk,

And self absorbed. Always bitching about calls on the field and never flagged for being on the field of play. I hate the idiot. :madra:

Jesus buddy, you sound like my dad! He tells me that all the time. So basically two asshole head coaches are going head to head in the Superbowl.

GO HAWKS!

I love it!

Cheating?

He's a punk,

Jesus buddy, you sound like my dad! He tells me that all the time. So basically two asshole head coaches are going head to head in the Superbowl.

GO HAWKS!

Your dad is a wise man!!! :codger:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seattle-seahawks-delete-questionable-martin-luther-king-jr--tweet-213543466.html

Note: Keep the politics out of it please,

I have already been informed that it will be moved to SOCN if it goes down that road. Personally I don't see what the big deal is. JMO.

• Like 1

http://sports.yahoo....-213543466.html

I have already been informed that it will be moved to SOCN if it goes down that road. Personally I don't see what the big deal is. JMO.

Totally agree.

I think I know how I could get the NE thread sent to SOCN pretty easily and it's a pretty obvious analogy.

Totally agree.

I think I know how I could get the NE thread sent to SOCN pretty easily and it's a pretty obvious analogy.

Any thread could be sent there if one's intensions were bent on doing it. I thought this one was border line and sent #73 a PM about it. I don't think it's a big deal myself. Any way, GO PATS!!! :D

Totally agree.

How?

Totally agree.

How?

Hint: RMN and BB

Anyone else pissed that Fox cut out Alice In Chains' halftime performance? Stupid millenials and their Katy Perry/Bieber/Rihanna et al. They probably don't know who Sir Macca is either like that Kanye fan on Twitter. Paul Rudd was right in This Is 40, Rooster by AIC is REAL music.

Oh, and even though I'm a Rams and Chargers fan, go Hawks! Can't stand Brady or Boston teams in general. Plus, a lifelong friend of my mom's is from Seattle and it's representing west coast so I'm biased.

Unsurprisingly, Marshawn is offered a contract extension with a shitload of money.

http://www.msn.com/e...sion/ar-AA8QqfS

"Beast Mode" may be about to be paid a lot more.

The Seattle Seahawks have offered star running back and media darling Marshawn Lynch a "huge contract extension," writes NFL Media's Ian Rapoport.

The deal includes a 2015 salary of more than $10 million, Rapoport writes, a significant increase on the $5 million Lynch is slated to make next season on his current deal.

The Seahawks believe that Lynch, who has rushed for 1,200 yards in each of the past four seasons, has outplayed his contract, sources say. They want to reward him for his work.

It was reported earlier this season that Lynch's time may be done in Seattle after this season, but his performance - 1,306 yards and 13 touchdowns in the regular season, and 216 yards and one touchdown in the postseason - has apparently led the Seahawks' brass to change its course. The running back held out of training camp in 2014, unhappy with his current contract.

There's also speculation that Lynch may retire if the Seahawks win the Super Bowl on Sunday against the New England Patriots. While this one could go either way, some clarity should be provided in the coming days.