Seahawks 2014-2015 season (and beyond) official thread!

Tom Sawyer

Who was the moron at NBC who came up with the idea of having this ceremony at midfield on the logo of the home team?

The Seattle Seahawks held the ball for nearly 42 of the 60 minutes in the game.

Dominating the Eagles in a commanding ...

24-14 win!!!

http://i57.tinypic.com/20j38yf.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/s402ll.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/9jnkw8.jpg

Even though I am a Raider I wore me Wilson jersey today around town.

It was a great win! I just love pissing off Niner fans.

I wore it to Costco after the Hawk win and I got a lot of shit from Whiner fans. I loved it!

I saw a couple in there wearing all of their Seahawks stuff. From a snow cap to a Seahawks scarf.

Classic!

F THE WHINERS! F CRAPPERNICK AND JIM HARDBALLS!!!

• Like 1

I wore it to Costco after the Hawk win and I got a lot of shit from Whiner fans. I loved it!

I saw a couple in there wearing all of their Seahawks stuff. From a snow cap to a Seahawks scarf.

Classic!

:joker:

Classic!

:cheers:

Classic!

:notworthy:

• Like 1

Classic!

:blush:

:haz:

Classic!

Earl what would you do if you got Harbore as the Raiders head coach? :facepalm:

Classic!

I would die. Luckily I already gave up our season tickets years ago. In Mark Dumb And Dumber Davis signs that prick I'm done.

They might as well trade Carr to the 40 Whiners for Crapperdick. I know that Al Davis gave Harddick his first job as a quarterbacks coach years ago! Jimmy might want to comeback. Wait! When he was a quarterback for the Colts they called him "Captain Comeback!"

Great. I hope that's not a sign! I really don't think it matters who the Raiders get. They need too many players on the field.

If they move to Los Angeles then FUKK EM!

I'll root for the Seahawks. After all I have a Wilson and Lynch jersey. I only wear them to piss of Whiner Fans!

So that's what I will do. I will root for the Hawks and every other team that plays the Whiners. That team makes me sick to my stomach.

There is so much crap about them and their stupid move to Santa Clara. They play in a soulless stadium filled with concrete and steel.

The real Niner fans can't even afford to buy season tickets. It's a Corporate Whore Palace Of Shit. JMO

The parking is absolutely ridiculous.

Wow! Looks like I picked the right thread to talk trash about the Whiners. Gosh I hate them so much.

Overrated garbage.

I'm talking about the current 49er ownership and team.

Bill Walsh was a genius and Eddie was one hell of an owner.

I just have no respect for this current Whiner Operation. Overrated and underdeveloped. They actually have more crime and hate than the RAIDER NATION!!

It's safer to see a Raider game than a Whiner game. Even with all of the STATE OF THE FART Shit at the new Levi Stadium. What a joke.

I have to hear the stupid commercials about how great that concrete crap is.

They love to brag about a talking scoreboard. How stupid.

They had to replace the sod four times on that field.

Total waste of time.

A real stadium is up in the great Northwest! My friends up there in Seattle. The 12th Man!! A real stadium!!! Built to destroy any foe.

I love Pete Carroll. He has more balls than Jim Softballs would ever have!!!

I hope the Raiders get Gruden but I know he too is overrated. His all time record is sub 500.

It's just that having the evil Chucky back in the Silver and Black would be EXCELLENT!!

Time will tell......

GO SEAHAWKS!

• Like 1

Classic!

I would die. Luckily I already gave up our season tickets years ago. In Mark Dumb And Dumber Davis signs that prick I'm done.

They might as well trade Carr to the 40 Whiners for Crapperdick. I know that Al Davis gave Harddick his first job as a quarterbacks coach years ago! Jimmy might want to comeback. Wait! When he was a quarterback for the Colts they called him "Captain Comeback!"

Great. I hope that's not a sign! I really don't think it matters who the Raiders get. They need too many players on the field.

I'll root for the Seahawks. After all I have a Wilson and Lynch jersey. I only wear them to piss of Whiner Fans!

So that's what I will do. I will root for the Hawks and every other team that plays the Whiners. That team makes me sick to my stomach.

There is so much crap about them and their stupid move to Santa Clara. They play in a soulless stadium filled with concrete and steel.

The real Niner fans can't even afford to buy season tickets. It's a Corporate Whore Palace Of Shit. JMO

Wow! Looks like I picked the right thread to talk trash about the Whiners. Gosh I hate them so much.

Overrated garbage.

I just have no respect for this current Whiner Operation. Overrated and underdeveloped. They actually have more crime and hate than the RAIDER NATION!!

It's safer to see a Raider game than a Whiner game. Even with all of the STATE OF THE FART Shit at the new Levi Stadium. What a joke.

Total waste of time.

A real stadium is up in the great Northwest! My friends up there in Seattle. The 12th Man!! A real stadium!!! Built to destroy any foe.

I hope the Raiders get Gruden but I know he too is overrated. His all time record is sub 500.

It's just that having the evil Chucky back in the Silver and Black would be EXCELLENT!!

Time will tell......

GO SEAHAWKS!

Funny stuff again mate!

:LOL:

Classic!

Overrated garbage.

Total waste of time.

Time will tell......

GO SEAHAWKS!

Funny stuff again mate!

:LOL:

Thanks mate! Love it!

• Like 1

In a 35 - 6 romp Seahawks QB Russell Wilson runs for a career long 55 yard run.

Marshawn Lynch has his longest (79 yards) run of his career.

Seattle rolled up 596 yards on offense while only allowing the Cardinals 2 FG's

TOTAL DOMINATION CONTINUES!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/bgbd41.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/vs0raq.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/whz29c.jpg

Seattle looks sooooo good right now. They are hands down the best football team right now.

...and what about right now...

The same. They hit a stretch of aimless play, regrouped, and started playing like champions again. My Cowboys are starting to peak too but we simply don't have the defense to take us to the promised land. Seattle is looking really, really good right now.

The first half we remained scoreless, pointless, dry, barren, blanked, ...okay, okay enough dramatics..

The second half was all like..

PICK SIX! Oh yeah baby!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/kQIsoJw_zpsk5cidlg0.gif

Then the Rams thought they would try to score a touchdown against our defense...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO DO THAT NOW AGAINST OUR DEFENSE!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/earlkarate.0_zps9ynngprz.gif

All in all in the end we closed out the season exactly how we planned!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/10885477_10152729332711263_2088644216812298633_n_zpsbaad17f0.jpg

Next up... NFCCG next Sunday

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/russell-wilson-to-jermaine-kearse-against-carolina1_zpsbfl9xnba.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/aaltzzy2s3qm8vu8coqr_zpsczslqura.gif

Next up... NFCCG next Sunday

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/russell-wilson-to-jermaine-kearse-against-carolina1_zpsbfl9xnba.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/aaltzzy2s3qm8vu8coqr_zpsczslqura.gif

Man,

That interception was a back breaker!

Seattle...so many ways to beat you. Play a perfect game, and they'll beat you by scoring just enough. Make a mistake, they turn it into points and the blow-out is on.
  • Like 1

Seattle...so many ways to beat you. Play a perfect game, and they'll beat you by scoring just enough. Make a mistake, they turn it into points and the blow-out is on.

Playing them at home right now, only a flawless game plan and a more talented team could beat them. With a hobbled Aaron Rodgers, it will all come down to his accuracy, the gameplan, and especially the D. Wilson can beat you in a number of ways, and I have been a fan of his for a number of years. I rooted for him at WI and I continued to enjoy seeing his development in the NFL. He's a class act who does a lot for the community he lives in. Hard not to root for a guy like that... until this week.

Although I'd be terribly sad to see the Pack lose, I will honestly be happy for the Seahawks (as long as the fail mary doesn't make an appearance :LOL:)

• Like 1

Classic!

Duck! I am sooooooooo happy that the Raiders hired Jack Del Rio! He was born in Castro Valley and went to school in Hayward! My business is in Hayward!

He was born a Raider.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

I will be wearing my Wilson jersey tomorrow. Yep. I'm a Raider but I love the Seahawks.

A. They are no longer in the Raiders Division.

B. They play the shit Niners twice a year.

GO HAWKS!!!

I love the Packers too, but they don't have a chance.