Its Official !!!

Narps

Hope you are feeling better soon! At least the weather is nicer so maybe some relaxing on the porch action. Wow, those are some serious stitches and drain! Glad to hear you let the doc take it out, (my brother in law is known for getting stitches, getting tired of them and doing stuff like pulling out the drains himself. . .) Feel better!
  • Like 1

Hope you are feeling better soon! At least the weather is nicer so maybe some relaxing on the porch action. Wow, those are some serious stitches and drain! Glad to hear you let the doc take it out, (my brother in law is known for getting stitches, getting tired of them and doing stuff like pulling out the drains himself. . .) Feel better!

:o Pulling anything out myself!? I think not. Your brother in law can do that. Not I. Being that I just went through this exact same thing from mid December till just last week at least there are no surprises. Just having what was done today has helped alot. A couple months of casts and a bit more recovery and I will be good as new. I may get back to the gym tomorrow. I can't slide backwards. Worked to hard to let that happen... :) Thanks for the well wishes Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 2

:o Pulling anything out myself!? I think not. Your brother in law can do that. Not I. Being that I just went through this exact same thing from mid December till just last week at least there are no surprises. Just having what was done today has helped alot. A couple months of casts and a bit more recovery and I will be good as new. I may get back to the gym tomorrow. I can't slide backwards. Worked to hard to let that happen... :) Thanks for the well wishes

Seriously, though, your doc must love you, people with a positive attitude always do better healing. Glad to hear today helped! Take care. :)

• Like 1

I looked at your main pic Mr N... was like he looks pretty cool with the procedure, all is good. Then I hit the spoiler....yikes! Hope it is tolerable from here on out.

I hope the below is your only experience with the word, it's not the 70s Rush we love, but very cool to crank...hope you have a chance to enjoy it...

• Like 1

:hug2: As always, best wishes are being sent your way, my friend. :heart:

As always thanks so much my friend... :LOL: Hope this is the last one for a while at least anyway...

I looked at your main pic Mr N... was like he looks pretty cool with the procedure, all is good. Then I hit the spoiler....yikes! Hope it is tolerable from here on out.

I hope the below is your only experience with the word, it's not the 70s Rush we love, but very cool to crank...hope you have a chance to enjoy it...

http://youtu.be/8NWwhgu3Ptc

Awesome!!! Thanks so much. Very thoughtful of you... :cheers: The below must go with this song however... :LOL:

Scars... Love it!!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg/250px-Disco_ball4.jpg

• Like 2

I just looked at the stitches picture. It does look worse than the last time.

Yep. I think it does too but on the bright side it doesn't feel nearly as bad as the last time at this point in the proceedings... :cheers:

:LOL: I should make a poll. What color should my cast be this time?...

lol

Kenneth

• Like 1

:LOL: Maybe a bright yellow in honor of Spring. If you make a poll, be sure to include all the bright colors! And put the poll in the right section. ;)

lol

Lorraine

:LOL: Will do... :LOL: