Alice Cooper

NobodysHeroine

Me too. I like it!

I know you're a fan from way back. What's the newest material you've heard before this song?

Bits and pieces of songs.

Point me in a good direction.

Did he ever do anything else close to BDB?

Have you heard Welcome To My Nightmare, Alice Cooper Goes To Hell or From The Inside? Those were the albums after BDB.

One of my favorites is his 1994 album The Last Temptation.

Me too. I like it!

I know you're a fan from way back. What's the newest material you've heard before this song?

Bits and pieces of songs.

Point me in a good direction.

Did he ever do anything else close to BDB?

Have you heard Welcome To My Nightmare, Alice Cooper Goes To Hell or From The Inside? Those were the albums after BDB.

One of my favorites is his 1994 album The Last Temptation.

I'm familiar with Welcome To My Nightmare, but I don't think any of the other albums. I'll check them out. :)

• Like 1

I am sitting here listening to a Alice Cooper Greatest Hits right now on my new turntable. I am just getting into his music, and I have found lots of good songs! (only got 2 albums with him so far, Billion Dollar Babies and Greatest Hits).
  • Like 1

I am sitting here listening to a Alice Cooper Greatest Hits right now on my new turntable. I am just getting into his music, and I have found lots of good songs! (only got 2 albums with him so far, Billion Dollar Babies and Greatest Hits).

Check out KILLER, it is Killer!!!!!
  • Like 1

Most of his 70s stuff you can't go wrong with. Do you have a certain album in mind that you want to check out next?

Most of his 70s stuff you can't go wrong with. Do you have a certain album in mind that you want to check out next?

Nah, I buy those I find in store. If it is good quality on the record, I buy it.

Check out KILLER, it is Killer!!!!!

Killer is killer. I gotcha! :P

ReGor, have you heard the new song yet?

Not a big fan of the new song, no real uncharted territory here. It really could have benefitted by giving more of a "Brutal Planet" / "Dragontown" heavier kind of sound with lower and angrier sounding vocals...that really would have made the character more interesting and intimidating. That being said, I'm still looking forward to the new album, with crossed fingers.

ReGor, have you heard the new song yet?

Not a big fan of the new song, no real uncharted territory here. It really could have benefitted by giving more of a "Brutal Planet" / "Dragontown" heavier kind of sound with lower and angrier sounding vocals...that really would have made the character more interesting and intimidating. That being said, I'm still looking forward to the new album, with crossed fingers.

I like the song but it would be great if he went back to the Brutal Planet/Dragontown sound. I just don't see him doing that again. At this point, I'm just happy to get a solid overall album that has three or four standout tracks.

• Like 1

Listening to a couple bootlegs from the current tour. I must say impressed with how good his voice has held up again. I get it the guys not an all star vocalist, but still sounds very strong live. Cant wait to see him in august
  • Like 1

Paranoiac Personality's the best track, I think

Yeah YEAH

Sound of A is up there though, really interesting track. I bet the result of that one is different from that which Alice aimed, but he liked it regardless.

You and All of Your Friends too. This album reminds me of Lace & Whiskey, actually.

Listening to a couple bootlegs from the current tour. I must say impressed with how good his voice has held up again. I get it the guys not an all star vocalist, but still sounds very strong live. Cant wait to see him in august

Can you post links for the bootlegs?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1