The Big Bang Theory

VampireBiscuits

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 22 2009, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (naturalsciences101 @ Mar 21 2009, 02:54 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 16 2009, 01:08 PM)
PENNY is f-n hot................ wub.gif
the show is cool also
1022.gif

Penny's not exactly what most would define as HOT. For these clowns, an aggregate of easily-excitable man-boys who haven't yet sampled from the pleasuredome, yeah, she's smoking.

I disagree. I think she's the typical/societal idea of "hot." yes.gif

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/kaleycuoco/kaley_cuoco_10.jpg

And you've rushed to judgement on our beloved "man-boys." With the exception of Sheldon, we know they've ALL "sampled from the pleasuredome." We've seen all three of the other guys in bed with women.

that is hot................... wub.gif

1022.gif

Hey! Mine didn't come with a T-shirt! rage.gif

Loved the episode last night; maybe those two consecutive bad eps were just a burp, and we're back to the good stuff. Even my wife laughed out loud when Penny caught herself making a Star Trek reference! laugh.gif

Good episode of "Mother" last night, too.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 31 2009, 01:59 AM)
Hey! Mine didn't come with a T-shirt! rage.gif

Loved the episode last night; maybe those two consecutive bad eps were just a burp, and we're back to the good stuff. Even my wife laughed out loud when Penny caught herself making a Star Trek reference! laugh.gif

I didnt get a shirt with mine either doh.gif , I would love one of those! haha

And I agree, last nights was much better than the last two, and I loved Penny's slip with the Star Trek reference as well. So cute. biggrin.gif

So was that supposed to be the season finale then or are there still more coming?

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Mar 31 2009, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 31 2009, 01:59 AM)
Hey!  Mine didn't come with a T-shirt!  rage.gif

Loved the episode last night; maybe those two consecutive bad eps were just a burp, and we're back to the good stuff.  Even my wife laughed out loud when Penny caught herself making a Star Trek reference!  laugh.gif

I didnt get a shirt with mine either doh.gif , I would love one of those! haha

And I agree, last nights was much better than the last two, and I loved Penny's slip with the Star Trek reference as well. So cute. biggrin.gif

So was that supposed to be the season finale then or are there still more coming?

I would think there'd be one, or as many as three more.

As good an ep as it was, they can't end a season like that! Where's the cliffhanger?

No new episode tonight (April 20th), but there are at least two more new ones before the end of the season...

Next Monday (April 27th) is "The Vegas Renormalization." Leonard and Koothrappali take a heartbroken Wolowitz to Las Vegas, leaving Sheldon locked out of his apartment and forced to bunk with Penny!

On May 4th is "The Classified Materials Turbulence." No plot description yet.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 20 2009, 09:59 AM)
No new episode tonight (April 20th), but there are at least two more new ones before the end of the season...

Next Monday (April 27th) is "The Vegas Renormalization." Leonard and Koothrappali take a heartbroken Wolowitz to Las Vegas, leaving Sheldon locked out of his apartment and forced to bunk with Penny!

On May 4th is "The Classified Materials Turbulence." No plot description yet.

So the season isnt over yet? Thats great!

And though it wasnt a new episode this Monday (The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis) I had never seen that episode all the way through. The last 5 minutes were sent to me a while back by a friend, who knowing what a Leonard Nimoy/Spock/Star Trek freak I am thought I would get a kick out of it- its what got me watching The Big Bang Theory, so it was fun to see the rest of it- I loved it. laugh.gif

"You haven't given me a gift, you've given me an obligation!"

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Apr 23 2009, 01:31 PM)

On May 4th is "The Classified Materials Turbulence."  No plot description yet.

And though it wasnt a new episode this Monday (The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis) I had never seen that episode all the way through. The last 5 minutes were sent to me a while back by a friend, who knowing what a Leonard Nimoy/Spock/Star Trek freak I am thought I would get a kick out of it- its what got me watching The Big Bang Theory, so it was fun to see the rest of it- I loved it. laugh.gif

That is SO Sheldon!

Funny that when he ended up with Nimoy's autograph (and DNA!), no gift was large enough to reciprocate with. He gave her ALL the gift baskets, not just the largest one.

A couple new ones in the next two weeks, and maybe still more.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 23 2009, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Apr 23 2009, 01:31 PM)

On May 4th is "The Classified Materials Turbulence."  No plot description yet.

That is SO Sheldon!

Funny that when he ended up with Nimoy's autograph (and DNA!), no gift was large enough to reciprocate with. He gave her ALL the gift baskets, not just the largest one.

A couple new ones in the next two weeks, and maybe still more.

Haha yes I loved that. And even upon giving her all of them when she asked him what he had done he replied "I know!.....Its not enough is it?!" rofl3.gif

And the line "Do you realize what this means?! All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!" Will never cease to crack me up. (I want one too!) laugh.gif

And I'm glad that there will still be some more new episodes. My sister will be thrilled to hear it as well, since I recently got her addicted to the show as well.

A reminder to the show's fans (NattySci, VampireBiscuits, JimboGames, et al) that there's a new episode tonight.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 27 2009, 08:19 AM)
A reminder to the show's fans (NattySci, VampireBiscuits, JimboGames, et al) that there's a new episode tonight.

Yes, and it seems they are back! That was a great one! My husband and I were dying of laughter. They even gave us a "Soft Kitty" reprise haha! rofl3.gif

Season Finale is on Monday, May 11. Looks like another hook-up between Penny and Leonard. Now, Penny and Sheldon, that would've been a big cliffhanger!

Season Finale tonight!

bumper.gif

Still my first or second favorite currently-running show, although this season (Season Three) has been poor overall.

Just got the Season Two DVD for Christmas (already have Season One), and I think it was SO much better then! And surprise surprise, there are Season Two episodes that I haven't already seen! (Where was I on those weeks?)

Where's the gang of BBT fans? "What up, science bitches?" How are liking this season so far?

rofl3.gif X 100

Oh my God! I'm still in tears from something I just saw/heard on a Season Two episode that I hadn't seen before. Funniest line I've ever heard on this, my favorite sitcom! The actor who plays Howard Wolowitz delivers it in perfect earnestness... so funny...

The episode is "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem," about a young grad student who develops an obsession for Sheldon. She sees him as the genius he thinks he is, and insinuates herself into his life as a girlfriend/assistant. After she shows up at his apartment for the first time, ostensibly for a "date" with Sheldon, the rest of the gang has a discussion in the hallway about Sheldon's heretofore total lack of interest in love and sex.

Penny: I know it's none of my business, but I have to ask you guys - what is Sheldon's deal?

Leonard: Deal?

Penny: Women, men, sock puppets...?

Leonard: We've always operated under the assumption that Sheldon had no 'deal.'

Howard: Over the years, we've developed many theories on how he will reproduce. I myself am a strong advocate of mitosis.

Penny: Excuse me?

Howard: I believe that one day Sheldon will eat an enormous amount of Thai food and split into two Sheldons.

rofl3.gif

The episode ends with a nightmare of Leonard's, where exactly this happens. Sheldon eats an enormous amount of Thai food and splits into two identical Sheldons.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Dec 26 2009, 07:39 PM)
bumper.gif

Still my first or second favorite currently-running show, although this season (Season Three) has been poor overall.

Just got the Season Two DVD for Christmas (already have Season One), and I think it was SO much better then! And surprise surprise, there are Season Two episodes that I haven't already seen! (Where was I on those weeks?)

Where's the gang of BBT fans? "What up, science bitches?" How are liking this season so far?

I'll agree that this season hasn't been quite as good as the first two, but its still one of the best shows on.

Jim Parsons is incredible as Sheldon and should have won the Emmy. I saw him on The Craig Ferguson show and there really is a lot of Sheldon in Jim aside from the physics knowledge. His voice inflections and mannerisms are much like Sheldon, but toned down a notch. Its almost as if they took his natural persona and amped it up a few notches then added the physics jargon to his vocabulary.

I've just started watching this show, and it's hillarious! I also just bought the first Season on DVD; it came today, and I'm going to start watching it either tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do!

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Jan 10 2010, 10:38 PM)
I've just started watching this show, and it's hillarious! I also just bought the first Season on DVD; it came today, and I'm going to start watching it either tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Wow! If you became a fan watching this relatively weak season of the show, you're in for a real treat when you watch the earlier seasons, one and two. They were hysterical!

I watched all of my Season Two DVD within a week of getting it for Christmas, and holy shit is it FUNNY!

I know I'm a latecomer to this ballgame, but after years of being told by numerous people that know me that I HAVE to watch this series, I finally broke down and bought the first two seasons on DVD.

Good stuff!

Aw shit this show is a must see as GR put it many moons ago! I'd resisted watching since the premise (4 nerds living together driving each other crazy) kinda brought back memories of being 10 years old and beat up for being smart, but it's like those characters...I can relate to! It's DVRed now off the local FOX affiliate, TBS and new eps on CBS

PS why did Penny (Kaley Cuoco) have to get SO dang buff? wink.gif laugh.gif drool1.gif

It's in reruns here, 2,back to back, every night.

I watch it while eating dinner and try not to spit my food out laughing.

On Thursdays I get a triple treat: the new episode airs.

This is the funniest show on television!