Strangest Meet And Greet Photo Ever?

GeddysMullet

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 28 2011, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (umoveme @ Apr 28 2011, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Sep 19 2007, 04:36 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/scandata/129688.jpg

what? Geddy's auburn highlights?

is she real.... bolt.gif

I reckon that depends on your definition of "real." laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Sep 20 2007, 10:47 AM)
Where, when, and WHY that picture was taken remains unexplained.

The picture is now over ten years old. It was taken in November 2000, while Geddy was promoting My Favorite Headache at a radio station in the NYC/NJ area.

I'm guessing Mistress Rhiannon was also at the station, perhaps as another on-air guest, and they were posed together.

I remember once, a long time ago, reading a magazine article about a woman who had prepaid for her boob jobs and for some reason, can't remember why, she had to have them done. After the operations she said they were sooo big they hung to her hips when she wasn't wearing a bra. so I think there's a good chance mistress rhiannon's are not photoshopped.

Obviously some men like it or she wouldn't have them done.

Apart from being unsightly, having enlargements is extremely dangerous. If one of them ruptures it's deadly...

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 10 2011, 04:38 PM)
This poor girl. She has issues.

That's an understatement!

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 3 2011, 03:47 AM)

Shit, don't blame her boobjob on men. I doubt there were men pointing guns at the plastic surgeon's clinic and screaming at her,"Get the most massive breasts in the universe!!!"

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2011, 08:01 AM)

Shit, don't blame her boobjob on men. I doubt there were men pointing guns at the plastic surgeon's clinic and screaming at her,"Get the most massive breasts in the universe!!!"

rofl3.gif Maybe she did it for the attention?

I stand by what I said. You get all sorts of different tastes out there.

At what point does enormous boobs negate the need for airbags?

• Like 1

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 12 2011, 02:09 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 9 2011, 08:01 AM)

rofl3.gif Maybe she did it for the attention?

I stand by what I said. You get all sorts of different tastes out there.

If she did it for the attention then that's HER issue, not any lustful dude's.

The strangest meet and greet with RUSH happened in 2004 when Neil decided to get all huggy feely with the Rincorn family from Iowa, after an afternoon drinking a bottle of South African red wine that didn't agree with him, sending him into an uncharacteristic emotional spiral.

The tub of guts Rincorn kid, a staunch Nickelback fan who hated RUSH and who had been dragged to the gig by his prog fanatic dad, didn't want to be hugged and kicked Neil's shins with his bright red Vince Neil cowboy boots, calling him a lame old prog tub thumper and a nerd-turd ass-licking little tourist brochure-writing nematode and adding that his drum solo sucked ass like a golf ball up a drainpipe for a dollar rent boy. Neil brought out his Marquis Queensbury wig and boxing gloves and challenged the fat kid to a punch-up, "Saying how dare you, I've worked on evolving that drum solo for 30 years!"

The kid sniggered and accepted the challenge and proceeded to wallop Neil all around the area, landing many more boots to the shins, and adding a few to the jaw and glutinous max, yelling, how about that for Rolling the frigging Bones, eh!!??

Alex finally pulled the kid off but not without the fat freak yelling about calling the cops to taser Alex's fat ass again if he didn't get his gimpy paws off him!

Eventually the Rincorns were paid off with the $30,000 in Geddy's soul patch shave off petition fund before the melee could get too out of hand!

QUOTE (Fred Star @ Jun 12 2011, 02:20 PM)
It ain't so much the size of her suede's.. it's the size of her lips that freak me out.

They remind me of Pete Burns laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 12 2011, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (Fred Star @ Jun 12 2011, 02:20 PM)
It ain't so much the size of her suede's.. it's the size of her lips that freak me out.

They remind me of Pete Burns laugh.gif

That's what I was thinking..! tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Edited by Babycat

I managed to find... er ... stumbled across a video of her, and her similarily-melloned blonde friend... wow, how can they move around with them big things!! unsure.gif

fake boobs are only good for shock value... no fun in real life... dazed025.gif