2007 - 09/08 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

I do too!

Are you seeing them (police) the first night or the second night?

If you go to the taste of chicago I'll have my buddy hook you up w/ a free italian ice. He runs the booth for our friend who owns it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 13 2007, 05:26 PM)
I do too!
Are you seeing them (police) the first night or the second night?
If you go to the taste of chicago I'll have my buddy hook you up w/ a free italian ice. He runs the booth for our friend who owns it.

First night for the Police, my friend. Same with Genesis. I was lucky enough to beat each sell-out.

I go to the Taste almost every year, so that'd be pretty nice. Cool, dude.

Cool. Glad to hook up a young rush fan!

PM me before you go to the taste and I'll give you the details and tell my buddy to be on the lookout for a RUSH fan to hook up.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 21 2007, 10:53 PM)
I'll be there. Section 206. Can't wait! Only bad part is the drive to and from the venue.

Hey, I'm in 206 as well! Maybe I'll see you! smile.gif

Howdy fellow fans,

(My first post, so I'd though I'd say hello here as I will be there as well).

I am a frequent visitor at the First New World Tweeter Bank Ampitheater. I know that place better than most of its employees.

If you are looking for a great gathering before the show, I am working on two gatherings prior to the show.

One of them is a preshow gathering at my ROCK HOUSE in Montgomery, IL. Unfortunatly, due to popular demand to attend, it has been limited to invitation only. Sorry! I'd love to have you all over, believe me! But, due to the number of requests I have recieved from other forums, I need to limit the number of attendees.

My ROCK HOUSE is full of Rush memorbilia (as some of you may already know). Its probably one of the largest and most unique in the world. (Visit my ROCK HOUSE links to see - however please note that is NOT all of it!!! I have too much stuff, and some of it is in storage! I just don't have enough room for it all!)

However, I am also planning a secondary gathering at the venue. Right now, its in the planning stages so I'll have more info later.

Anyhooos, glad to be on board and hope to have many posts and topics and friendly discussions of the best band in the world.

Rock On! and hope to meet and chat with you all sometime/somewhere!

bekloppt.gif Kozmo

QUOTE (Kozmo4Rush @ Apr 29 2007, 01:32 PM)

If you are looking for a great gathering before the show, I am working on two gatherings prior to the show.

One of them is a preshow gathering at my ROCK HOUSE in Montgomery, IL. Unfortunatly, due to popular demand to attend, it has been limited to invitation only. Sorry! I'd love to have you all over, believe me! But, due to the number of requests I have recieved from other forums, I need to limit the number of attendees.

My ROCK HOUSE is full of Rush memorbilia (as some of you may already know). Its probably one of the largest and most unique in the world. (Visit my ROCK HOUSE links to see - however please note that is NOT all of it!!! I have too much stuff, and some of it is in storage! I just don't have enough room for it all!)

Then why the hell even announce it? "Hey, there's a really great pre show party.. oh, by the way, none of you can come."

Nice first post. Welcome to the boards.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 29 2007, 09:22 PM)

Then why the hell even announce it? "Hey, there's a really great pre show party.. oh, by the way, none of you can come."

You tell 'im Pedro! laugh.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Apr 29 2007, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 29 2007, 09:22 PM)

You tell 'im Pedro! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif laugh.gif

sunny, when I read your name as the last post I was like ohmy.gif cheer.gif YAY!...Sunny is coming!!!!

no.gif sad.gif

It's all good, sister laugh.gif We'll meet some day! yes.gif

Apparently someone cannot read:

I said: "it has been limited to invitation only. " I never said NO. "I need to limit the number of attendees."

Pedro = Preshow - NOT FOR YOU! You are NOT invited. moon.gif

Again, for those who can read: its "invitation only". If you want to attend, just ask.

QUOTE (Kozmo4Rush @ May 4 2007, 02:38 PM)
Apparently someone cannot read:

I said: "it has been limited to invitation only. " I never said NO.  "I need to limit the number of attendees."

Pedro = Preshow - NOT FOR YOU! You are NOT invited.  moon.gif

Again, for those who can read: its "invitation only". If you want to attend, just ask.

Well, invite us then, Kozmo.

I believe the majority of us can, in fact, read, including Pedro. You never made it clear that we were supposed to kiss ass in order to go; I figured you were just dangling your party out in front of us with a "Ha ha, you can't go."

Welcome to TRF.

i am going to the show solo, so i am looking to meet up with anyone before the show.. i have section 204 row VV...

it will be cool to face faces with the names.. i am really new to this board but we all have the same common interest.. that will be my 2nd rush show.. my first will be 2 nights earlier at milwaukee.. also going solo and looking to meet up with fellow fans..

i cant wait for that concert.. applaudit.gif

Due to popular demand, and dozens of requests, Kozmo's Rock House Preshow Party on 9/8 is now open to the public!

Party Details coming soon!

Prizes, etc!

Sorry for my pissy attitude folks. I didn't want to come out like a jerk (since I iz a newbie here in these parts). You are invited!!! Please forgive me!

(Pedro - I'll buy you a drink!)

See you then!

PEACE!

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ Jun 2 2007, 11:52 AM)
i am going to the show solo, so i am looking to meet up with anyone before the show.. i have section 204 row VV...
it will be cool to face faces with the names.. i am really new to this board but we all have the same common interest.. that will be my 2nd rush show.. my first will be 2 nights earlier at milwaukee.. also going solo and looking to meet up with fellow fans..

i cant wait for that concert.. applaudit.gif

There are quite a few from the various boards going to the Chicago show. I'm sure you will be able to find more details as it gets closer to the show.

Since the show is in Tinley, which is in the middle of nowhere, perhaps a bunch of us could meet up for a couple of drinks at the beer garden in the Venue?

Just a thought...

Pedro, there are tons of place not too far from this theatre.

My friends family owns two subways in that area, so I'll get some ideas from them and post them.

I'd love to meet up w/ others, but the beer garden would do fine as well.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 24 2007, 09:10 PM)
Since the show is in Tinley, which is in the middle of nowhere, perhaps a bunch of us could meet up for a couple of drinks at the beer garden in the Venue?

Just a thought...

2.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

bekloppt.gif I frequent the beer garden/ bathroom often ... lol trink38.gif

Hope to see you all there... 1022.gif

I'll be in the lawn with some of the lil boz's

QUOTE (boz69 @ Jul 1 2007, 09:34 PM)

Just a thought...

biggrin.gif

The beer garden sounds good!

I'll see you there trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

boz, you think you can recognize me wink.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 2 2007, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (boz69 @ Jul 1 2007, 09:34 PM)

Just a thought...

biggrin.gif

The beer garden sounds good!

I'll see you there trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

boz, you think you can recognize me wink.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

boz knows... wink.gif

that's cool, my kid will probably be there too (he'll be thirteen THAT DAY!) and I just found out that my buddy is going to have access to TWO skyboxes.

I already have a really good seat (center 8th row) but now it looks as though the whole family can partake.

Mine turns 12 on the 30th of this month. I did try to get them to take him out a day earlier so him and Geddy could share a b-day. It seems doctors and nurses do not appreciate the importance of Rush!

And if my wife ever asks, I swear our first (Alex) was not named for Mr. Lifeson.....

tongue.gif

Archived