Black Monday 2019

laughedatbytime

NYG fired Shurmer, keep Gettleman

Skins get Rivera as coach

Garrett still Cowboys coach *fingers crossed*

Edited by laughedatbytime

If Jones does not fire Garrett, I'm going to spend all winter building 16 flammable effigies of the coach to set on fire outside AT&T Stadium every game day next fall. This becomes my new life's mission.

You can cut your workload in half unless the league sees to it that the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, and Packers don't have to go on the road next year, which may be their plan B after Plan A failed so miserably this year.

You can cut your workload in half unless the league sees to it that the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, and Packers don't have to go on the road next year, which may be their plan B after Plan A failed so miserably this year.

Nope; even for the away games, I'll make the trip to Jerry's World, just to set the fire. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing wholly. Or at least until the restraining order takes effect.

Isn't this racist? Every coach fired is WHITE! It should be White Monday! :rage:

Troublemaker.

With the Saints not getting a bye week, Jerry may have to wait to fire Garrett until Payton has time to interview.

• Like 2

Isn't this racist? Every coach fired is WHITE! It should be White Monday! :rage:

Troublemaker.

With the Saints not getting a bye week, Jerry may have to wait to fire Garrett until Payton has time to interview.

I think Garrett has already phoned Jerry just to remind him about the safe deposit box with the photographs and other "evidence"...

• Like 1

Troublemaker.

I think Garrett has already phoned Jerry just to remind him about the safe deposit box with the photographs and other "evidence"...

One thing's for sure, the Cowboys next coach won't be a woman, what with Jerry's previous history with hiring women.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Troublemaker.

One thing's for sure, the Cowboys next coach won't be a woman, what with Jerry's previous history with hiring women.

Maybe the Browns can bring that woman kicker in for an interview it can't be any worse than hiring Freddie Kitchens.

initial thoughts:

Giants - still living in 2004.

Skins - my god I thought Rivera was smarter than that to join the dumpster fire.

Cowboys - they lead the league in doing less with more. Jerry's too senile to admit his failures.

Browns - another reason to consider the pre-season polls and predictions as pure bullshit.

I think more than recent seasons, there are 5-6 playoff teams that are so far superior to the rest of the league. They should just have the sub. 500 teams stop playing after 10 games...just not worth watching.

...and I probably should comment on the local excuse for a NFL team...the Lions. Someone wake me up when the midwest New England wanna bes get run out of town. Retire now Stafford, while you can still walk.

Superbowl...hoping for San Fran vs Baltimore. Really don't have any favorites except seeing NE not get there.

• Like 1

initial thoughts:

Skins - my god I thought Rivera was smarter than that to join the dumpster fire.

Cowboys - they lead the league in doing less with more. Jerry's too senile to admit his failures.

Browns - another reason to consider the pre-season polls and predictions as pure bullshit.

I think more than recent seasons, there are 5-6 playoff teams that are so far superior to the rest of the league. They should just have the sub. 500 teams stop playing after 10 games...just not worth watching.

...and I probably should comment on the local excuse for a NFL team...the Lions. Someone wake me up when the midwest New England wanna bes get run out of town. Retire now Stafford, while you can still walk.

Superbowl...hoping for San Fran vs Baltimore. Really don't have any favorites except seeing NE not get there.

Wrong on Lions. Nothing good will happen for them so long as the Fords are running-and ruining- things there.

+1 on no real favorite for SB, just a lot of NO's; NO Packers, NO Patriots, and NO Seahawks. Another +1 on Niners v Ravens, that would be a war.

• Like 1

initial thoughts:

Wrong on Lions. Nothing good will happen for them so long as the Fords are running-and ruining- things there.

+1 on no real favorite for SB, just a lot of NO's; NO Packers, NO Patriots, and NO Seahawks. Another +1 on Niners v Ravens, that would be a war.

There was a local rumor of Bezos wanting to buy the Lions. Hmmm...from the Fords to a megalomaniac. Not sure if that's a real improvement.

For a league that's supposed to be designed for parity...most of the same teams are in the playoffs every year and most of the crap teams rarely are.

Dopey Lions fans get a boner at the mere sniff of a playoff cameo appearance. Us with history on our side know the collapse is eminent when things seem to improve. It doesn't help when refs consistently screw them.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1