"GRAPES UNDER PRESSURE IV!" WHICH RUSH "FRUITS" ON HERE ARE GOING TO GO FOR IT? Punny Right? Board Train "2112" with Geddy And Alex! Oct 13th 2018!

RUSHHEAD666

wait, WHAT? When is GUP V??

Hey Rush gang!

So will be very clear. There is no GUP V this weekend. I wish!!

I'm heading back to Toronto to see three amazing friends. Yes Rod you are one of them.

Ummmm

As most of you know I love my Oakland A's just as much as I love RUSH! DUHHHHHHHH!! I'm the same age as the Oakland A's! 51 years young!

So the A's are playing the Jays for three in Toronto so I am going to every game!

Saturday's game will be EPIC!

I cannot reveal any information. Let's just say I will be on TV in all of my Oakland A's gear!

VLAD JR IS GETTING CALLED UP ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE THERE TO SEE HIS FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE GAME!!!!!!

The Rock Gods and The Baseball Gods Rule.

RUSH RULES!!!!

The puzzle pieces are in front of you folks. If you are a real Rush fan then you will know what I am typing about when it comes to Saturday's late afternoon start.

It's not that hard to figure out.

I thought most Rush fans are intellects..........................

"The Grand Design"

• Like 2

Earl, if you do see, and read this before you are leaving for Toronto, I hope you'll have a safe trip, and the weather will cooperate.
  • Like 2

Earl, if you do see, and read this before you are leaving for Toronto, I hope you'll have a safe trip, and the weather will cooperate.

Derek! You are a good man! I am sorry I haven't responded to your kind pms.

I landed from Vancouver about two hours ago.

A long Fly By Night out of YYZ today. (that's weird to type yet hey, it's me! LOL!

The weather was ice cold and rainy until Sunday!

I really must go to bed. I am still on California time despited being in Toronto for four days! Hahaha! 3:30 am here.

JB my quasi biographer was kind of right. Yet no YYZed benders, but yes, it was nice closing down every bar in Toronto. Hahaha!

Being a California "Earl" it was easy to do. I LOVE TORONTO! I love the people there!!! I make friends all over the continent! Not bad for an asshole on here! LOL!

Kidding. I will keep it positive.

You won't believe the trip I had. But that will have to wait for another day to type about.

• Like 2

Earl enjoy. Keep that ticket stub from today's game. You will be able to say, "I was there when..."

Syrinx!

You are amazing.

My four day weekend in Toronto was beyond EPIC!

I have all of my stubs! Including my baggage to YYZ!

I could write a book about this weekend but I ...... even me, must finally use a filter on this public forum.

"I don't believe in the stars or the heavens or angels watching from above....but I believe there's a ghost of a chance you can find someone to love and make it last....."

That was my wedding song. I was with her for 20 years. I have two amazing girls and yet my marriage failed.

Not trying to be negative. Just speaking the truth.

Life goes on from love and marriage. I'm living my life in reverse.

I will travel the world alone. I'm a big boy. Gonna make the "Big Money." Don't need a "chick" on my arm. "Be quiet... big boys don't cry.... big boys don't cry" 10cc baby. Great song.

Name it!

I will eventually find time to write out my Toronto Trip. I hope some of you will enjoy it if I can ever find some time to write it.

Remember, I'm not an EGOIST. I am NOT TRYING TO BRAG.

Some think I am a dick.

It's ok.

I know I am not.

I am blessed.

Not cursed.

Johnny Blaze.

I love taking risks and traveling for a band I truly love.

RUSH IS IT!!

I need to stop now.

I hope I remember my weekend in Toronto Thread............

I'm not sure where Earl is today but Geddy is at the game with his grandson and son; it's very cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey blues!

I am also sorry.

I need to respond to your pms too.

It's been one hell of a magical weekend.

Yes chica.

I was behind home plate on Saturday.

You can see me in my kelly green A's cap.

Sunday was a different story.

A story of magic and I pulled it off all on my own.

Yes.

Geddy has a wonderful grandson and a cool son.

Of course some things I could never type on a public forum that I experienced. But I will write a thread eventually.

No matter what humans on this earth believe in, I believe in something wonderful.

RUSH

I have to go to bed now and dream of "Limelight......" LOL

• Like 1

I'm not sure where Earl is today but Geddy is at the game with his grandson and son; it's very cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey blues!

I am also sorry.

I need to respond to your pms too.

It's been one hell of a magical weekend.

Yes chica.

I was behind home plate on Saturday.

You can see me in my kelly green A's cap.

Sunday was a different story.

A story of magic and I pulled it off all on my own.

Yes.

Geddy has a wonderful grandson and a cool son.

Of course some things I could never type on a public forum that I experienced. But I will write a thread eventually.

No matter what humans on this earth believe in, I believe in something wonderful.

RUSH

I have to go to bed now and dream of "Limelight......" LOL

I'm so glad it was a magical experience for you! You gotta believe in Rush! :ebert:

Derek! You are a good man! I am sorry I haven't responded to your kind pms.

I landed from Vancouver about two hours ago.

A long Fly By Night out of YYZ today. (that's weird to type yet hey, it's me! LOL!

The weather was ice cold and rainy until Sunday!

I really must go to bed. I am still on California time despited being in Toronto for four days! Hahaha! 3:30 am here.

JB my quasi biographer was kind of right. Yet no YYZed benders, but yes, it was nice closing down every bar in Toronto. Hahaha!

Being a California "Earl" it was easy to do. I LOVE TORONTO! I love the people there!!! I make friends all over the continent! Not bad for an asshole on here! LOL!

Kidding. I will keep it positive.

You won't believe the trip I had. But that will have to wait for another day to type about.

Thank you, Earl. I hope you had, and did have a great sleep, and you were able to get accustomed, and used to the time change, too.

Edited by Derek19

JB my quasi biographer was kind of right. Yet no YYZed benders, but yes, it was nice closing down every bar in Toronto. Hahaha

This reminds me of an old college acquaintance. He was on a road trip and let’s just say he was “momentarily out of his mind” on one particular night. He wanted badly to order hotel room service but they had already stopped serving by that time. Well, that didn’t stop this guy, Steve. Steve charged out into the hotel hall and started eating any leftovers he found on tray carts that were left by guests who had previously ordered room service. The food just hadn’t yet been cleaned up by the maids. Leftover pieces of garlic bread, half eaten chicken tenders, cold French fries, etc. He ate anything he got his paws on. Total animalistic mode. Reminds me of you, Earl! :LOL:

I liked that Wildman Steve though. Not exactly the same model but he certainly came from the same factory as you, Earl. :LOL: :cheers:

:blaze:

• Like 1

JB my quasi biographer was kind of right. Yet no YYZed benders, but yes, it was nice closing down every bar in Toronto. Hahaha

This reminds me of an old college acquaintance. He was on a road trip and let’s just say he was “momentarily out of his mind” on one particular night. He wanted badly to order hotel room service but they had already stopped serving by that time. Well, that didn’t stop this guy, Steve. Steve charged out into the hotel hall and started eating any leftovers he found on tray carts that were left by guests who had previously ordered room service. The food just hadn’t yet been cleaned up by the maids. Leftover pieces of garlic bread, half eaten chicken tenders, cold French fries, etc. He ate anything he got his paws on. Total animalistic mode. Reminds me of you, Earl! :LOL:

I liked that Wildman Steve though. Not exactly the same model but he certainly came from the same factory as you, Earl. :LOL: :cheers:

Hahahahaha! I am wildman Earl!

But the real Earl only order breakfast for room service once. Eggs over medium with a bagel and fruit.

I prefer to drink my carbs amigo.

By the way, your timing is perfect.

I just wrote my little article about my Toronto trip and of course I had to mention you in it!!

Hey quasi wise eyed rabbi!

You can make fun of me all you want, but I go for what I want in this life.

So far so good.

I won't change a thing.

Zero regrets.

Keep on fukking mother trucking!

I'm on a "Highway To Hell" yet I'm gonna get a slice of that heavenly pie.

I'm a "Double Agent" swimming down to that "Alien Shore!"

Are you sure you know what you want outta of life like The Tubes?

Drink beer and stare at those big boobs while you try and go for that almighty SCORE!!!!

It's all about "Bravdo" baby.

Eat up and enjoy that side of fries.

Slip and slide.

Get out the Astro Glide and blast off to that big white moon in the sky!

She wept and then she cried........

But she loved that fuckking randy wet rocket ride!

Signed,

Ace Frehley

• Like 2

But the real Earl only order breakfast for room service once. Eggs over medium with a bagel and fruit.

I just wrote my little article about my Toronto trip and of course I had to mention you in it!!

So far so good.

I won't change a thing.

Zero regrets.

Drink beer and stare at those big boobs while you try and go for that almighty SCORE!!!!

Slip and slide.

Signed,

Ace Frehley

Who’s making fun of you?

I enjoyed watching Looney Tunes’ Tasmanian Devil as a kid. Watching you do your usual Earl fandango isn’t too far from that.

• Like 1

So far so good.

I won't change a thing.

Zero regrets.

Slip and slide.

Signed,

Ace Frehley

Who’s making fun of you?

I enjoyed watching Looney Tunes’ Tasmanian Devil as a kid. Watching you do your usual Earl fandango isn’t too far from that.

Hello quasi biographer! You did a double post for me? I know you love me Johnny! Unconditional Tasmanian LOVE! LOL!

"Interstate Love Affair?" NIGHT RANGER!

More like an Intercountry Love Affair!

When am I coming to Japan to see you?

I might be retiring soon. But it's a long shoot baby!

You are right about the blessed cursed thing. I know I did pen it first but I think I stole it from Neil right?

Some lyrics off of the Snakes And Arrows album? "some are blessed and some are cursed?"

Hmmmmmmmm

My life could change dramatically over the next three months. Hoping for the better, but time will tell.

No one has been making fun of me Johnny B.

Sadly I always have my guard up despite having thick skin thanks to dealing with the dicks on here over the years.

I am good.

Every human has their own fate, life, drama, and just work.

If you had told me back in the 8th grade in 1981 when I was in a Rush overdose love addiction that in October of 2018 and April of 2019 that I would have the "Ghost Of A Chance" to hang out with Geddy and Alex and then meet Geddy again months later at a ball game in Toronto, I would have said.... NO FUCKKIN WAY!

BUT YES WAY!!!

Humans can believe in God, the Universe, Darwin, Nothingness. Unicorns and Fairies. But regardless we are only "immortal for a limited time." We will all find out the truth when we die.

On that note, My passion and love is always for my...

Mom and dad.

My beautiful girls.

My amazing pug named Earl IV. Yes I am III.

My friends.That goes for all of my friends around the world. Even many of you on here. Duhhhhhh!

But then it's RUSH and the Oakland A's.

I know I'm weird, but it's the truth.

I've met hundreds of Rush fans around the world. Most have seen the band many more times than me.

But really, it's not about the number of times you see RUSH.

It's about the experience and at least seeing them once in your life.

My dad has seen Rush three times.

My mom? Once.

Zoe, my 22 year old went twice. She hated them.

Skylar my now 18 year old saw Rush once in New Mexico. The opener for the Time Machine Tour. Sky hated it.

But selfishly I was happy that both of my daughters saw them. My girls saw a Neil Peart solo in their lifetimes. Zoe twice.

It's huge for me.

Zoe gets it now and is happy that she went to Rush with me twice in her life despite not enjoying the music.

Again, it's not about the amount of times you see RUSH. It's about seeing them at least once in a lifetime.

I've met so many people in my life that have never seen Rush.

They think they are still touring.

I tell them, the are done FOREVER.

They get sad.

When I was on that wine train with Rod and The Fun Gang, I became very friendly with the SRO girl who's name I will not reveal

She was so sweet and we bonded.

She told me that seeing RUSH 60 times 30 years is not a bad run. She didn't think I was soooo crazy like some of you do!

I will take that number.

I will take all of my Rush shows and love for the band with me forever.

Rush is so much a big part of my life.

Yet I understand the difference between fanaticism and passion for a band.

Obviously duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't feel sorry for people on here who have never seen Rush.

Either you just couldn't pull it off in life, or you were too damn young.

I am blessed JB, not cursed.

I can't wait to back to Toronto this summer for another round of baseball and............................................................

• Like 1