Ghost release new single: Rats!

jamie

If you have a couple hours to kill this might help.

http://youtu.be/8qnF-hIC_lc

Holy shit! What a lifeless performance! A whole lot of wrong ghouls up there.

I'm glad you said it. All the chatter from Tobias between songs didn't help things, either.

Yeah, painfully terrible. Compared to the 2015/16 shows I've seen, this is just a joke.

• Like 1

I'm glad you said it. All the chatter from Tobias between songs didn't help things, either.

Yeah, painfully terrible. Compared to the 2015/16 shows I've seen, this is just a joke.

To be fair, the Syracuse crowd seemed pretty dead.
  • Like 1

Not sure if you guys are joking or not. I haven't watched the whole thing yet. Just the first couple of songs.

It seems a bit sterile, lifeless, on the whole. But we have memories of those other shows,
  • Like 1

To be fair, the Syracuse crowd seemed pretty dead.

True that but it's also not the same band anymore. I've noticed that change when the live album came out, which is kind of horrible to my ears.

Not sure if you guys are joking or not. I haven't watched the whole thing yet. Just the first couple of songs.

It seems a bit sterile, lifeless, on the whole. But we have memories of those other shows,

I noticed that they tend to play a number of shows in a row before taking a day off. Playing this long of a set four or five nights straight would be draining. Maybe that's why there isn't much life. Plus, those costumes have got to be hot to perform in.

• Like 1

...and those other ghouls like Persner, Söderberg, Palm and Hjertstedt!!!! Totally different (back-up) band nowadays and I don't like what I see or hear. Tobi and the Seven Dwarves.

We are set to get our Ghost on this Saturday night at the Fillmore on South Beach.

Awesome venue, great band, great new album......taking my son. Going to be an epic show.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 2

...and those other ghouls like Persner, Söderberg, Palm and Hjertstedt!!!! Totally different (back-up) band nowadays and I don't like what I see or hear. Tobi and the Seven Dwarves.

I have to see them live to make any judgment on the new band. Watching a live video has a completely different vibe than actually being there.

Are these the same people Tobias had last year when Ghost opened for Maiden? Thought they were excellent when I saw them.

I have to see them live to make any judgment on the new band. Watching a live video has a completely different vibe than actually being there.

Are these the same people Tobias had last year when Ghost opened for Maiden? Thought they were excellent when I saw them.

He fired all of the Ghouls in 2016. I saw three shows with the old Ghouls and one show with the new lineup. Totally different energy and stage presence back then. The band was way more intense and way more on fire during the Meliora tour.

• Like 2

He fired all of the Ghouls in 2016. I saw three shows with the old Ghouls and one show with the new lineup. Totally different energy and stage presence back then. The band was way more intense and way more on fire during the Meliora tour.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTLEY!

I just saw GHOST three times in four days. I still love their energy but it's sooooooooo different. Fukking Stepford Wives on keyboards. Girl Ghoul Boy Ghoul.

Where the fuckk is OMEGA?

What's on the next record and tour? A TRANS-GENDER GHOUL?

Bruce Gender will do a song live on stage with Tobias. A Cardinal in Lulu Fukking Lemon. They can cover "Let's Get Physical?"

The world is such a wonderful place. Too bad humanity is so damn fuckkedd up!

Keep texting on your dumb phones while walking down the street.

Keep texting and looking at shit on your phones while you are out to dinner with your loved ones.

Keep your kids occupied on video games so you and your significant other and shop online on your phones.

Keep Amazon Prime in business. They are destroying human communication and interaction as a social species.

Tear down the Wall as Regan would say?

In 2018 it's no "TEAR DOWN THE MALL!"

Do you know how hard it is to catch a woman's eye walking down the streets of the world while she is on her fukking phone?

How do people fall in love anymore?

Forget marriage.

Just swipe left? Right?

Meet for a hook up.

Get an STD.

Get HIV.

Move on to the next picture.

Being single and 50 in 2018 sucks.

But at least I had love. I have my beautiful daughters.

Does love truly exist?

"FAITH IS MINE!"

Hope I get one more "Ghost Of A Chance" at it.

But I won't hold my breath.

RUSH ON!

GHOST IS MY RUSH!

Going to Ireland.

FUKK IT!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 3

I saw them in a 2000 capacity venue in 2016 and then in a big amphitheater last year opening for Maiden. I didn't notice anything different about the ghouls performances. Maybe I need to see them in a smaller venue again to notice the difference.

I saw them in a 2000 capacity venue in 2016 and then in a big amphitheater last year opening for Maiden. I didn't notice anything different about the ghouls performances. Maybe I need to see them in a smaller venue again to notice the difference.

Hey J, it's not about the size of the venue. Ghost were a totally different band back in 2015. The whole lineup has changed (even Papa is gone) and you can unmistakably see and hear that.

Hey J, it's not about the size of the venue. Ghost were a totally different band back in 2015. The whole lineup has changed (even Papa is gone) and you can unmistakably see and hear that.

Well, I was just thinking that since I thought both performances were great that maybe seeing them again in a more intimate venue I could get a better sense of how the new band is different.

• Like 1

Well, I was just thinking that since I thought both performances were great that maybe seeing them again in a more intimate venue I could get a better sense of how the new band is different.

Ah, I see, I read that wrong.

Well, time will tell if they'll ever play small venues again. Forge is flying high at the moment.

Ah, I see, I read that wrong.

Well, time will tell if they'll ever play small venues again. Forge is flying high at the moment.

Not sure how it is in Europe but they're doing theaters on the current north America tour. So still smallish venues. The couple of arena shows they're doing here seem like special one offs. They're in big cities too so it's easier to draw a larger crowd. Even though they've gotten very popular, I just don't see them regularly filling arenas and amphitheaters in north America. I think theaters are their ceiling for the most part. They'll settle into a similar spot Alice Cooper has been in for years now.

They were fantastic live. Went to the show Saturday night. Had a blast. Really fun band to see live, and they sounded spot on.
  • Like 1