JohnnyBlaze

Ouija  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever used a Ouija board?

• Yes...and something happened
    • Yes...but nothing happened
    • No, I've never had the chance
    • No...and I never will

They only work if someone with scientifically verified telekinesis uses them. Otherwise, they're as real as ghosts, psychics, tarot card readers, palm readers, tea leaf shamans, chicken bone rollers, exorcists, Xenu, Jesus, Allah, Baldur, Zeus, Eros, and on and on.

I'm surprised you didn't list The Holocaust

Unlike the rest of what I listed, the Holocaust is real.

• Like 1

ghosts are retarded angels.

- maya angelou

Maya is a retarded Angelou.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Acid%20Banana%20rainbow%20backround.gif

• Like 3

http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ouija-970x545.jpg

I kind of vaguely remember this topic popping up about a decade ago but hey, that's a decade ago.

Discuss. :popcorn:

Yes!

Something big happened in my house!

I played the Ouija board one night alone under candlelight on my dinning room table.

Lights were low. My wife at the time was just snoozing on the couch. She hated that occult ghost stuff.

So I decided to play with the board by myself.

At first I thought it was a joke.

But then the pointer really started to move without my fingers touching it.

I connected a 9 year old boy named Steven.

He spelled his name out for me.

Even since then I have been having minor ghost activity in my house for years.

Of course I never saw any of it. Steven always loved to play with Wendy my ex-wife at home when I was always at work.

Even my girls experienced paranormal activity here in my home.

I have seen nothing since my contact.

Figures.

I have many ghost stories that have happened here.

I am sure you cynics will find a way to call it coincidence.

I honestly don't care.

My ex wife had all the ghost fun when we were married.

We would always take the girls to the Hotel Del in Coronado for vacation.

Ghosts there would always "tease" my ex. I never saw a damn thing.

We even stayed two nights in Kate Morgan's haunted room. Room 3327. Nothing happened!

Look it up!

The Kate Morgan ghost story will freak you out.

I haven't seen shit in my life but I believe in ghosts.

I have one here in my house.

Ah yes the Coronado. Unsolved Mysteries had a great episode on the ghosts there. Kate Morgan was mentioned of course.

http://www.historicmysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kate-morgan-836x1024.jpg

And how did the ghosts "tease" your ex-wife? What'd they do exactly?

Yes! Kate Morgan.

On my dad's 70th birthday we all went to the Del to celebrate. We all actually visited her grave in San Diego.

My sister in law Kellee had ghost activity in her room on that trip.

There are many child-like ghosts in the hotel.

They would play tricks on Kellee every morning. They would move her sandals, hide her sunglasses. Small stuff like that.

As for the ghost activity in my own house?

Where do I begin? I never saw a thing and I still live here.

So...

1. Wendy opened up the fridge one early morning and a beer bottle in the back glided across the entire fridge. From left to right. Now of course you could say that there was an ice layer on the fridge shelf causing the bottle of beer to "glide" by itself.

Ok.

2. I had an old Sony boom box in the garage for years. Never used it anymore. No batteries inside. No cord attached to an outlet.

One day Wendy and Skylar were doing laundry and the boom box started playing the radio. They both freaked out and ran into the garage and turned it off.

An hour later it started playing again.

You decide.

3. Ghosts love my ex-wife. Perhaps it's a sign.

So one day at home alone, my ex was doing laundry. She threw all of the clothes into the washer and shut it sealed tight.

A half hour later she realized it wasn't running. The sealed compartment was open.

She sealed the washer again and started the cycle.

She left the room.

Came back later and the sealed door was ajar yet again.

4. My ex was home alone with Earl IV our pug. Yes, I'm Earl III and I have beautiful girls so sure, my pug is my namesake son. I am sure you people on here who hate me will once again label me a narcissist, yet it was my daughters who wanted to name him that! LOL!

So my ex is a very safe person. Before she showers alone she always makes sure the doors in the house are locked. Earl was inside.

Wendy took her shower.

When she got out she couldn't find Earl anywhere.

She put on her clothes and ran to the front door.

The front door was open and Earl was on the front yard grass barking and playing alone with some invisible presence.

Wendy was FREAKED!

5. So back to Hotel Del. I took Wendy there for a few nights back in the day when we were an amazing couple. Of course I was asleep when this all went down.

So while I was lucid dreaming in bed at the Del, Wendy was awoken to the bathroom light which I turned off before bed.

Wendy got up and turned off the light.

A few hours later the bathroom light was on again.

Wendy got up and turned it off.

A few hours later Wendy woke up to the light on again in the bathroom.

She got up and turned it off.

A few hours later Wendy woke up with the light on again.

She was so scared she got up. Shut the door with the light on and went back to bed.

As a matter of fact, I am so intrigued by ghosts even thought they never show themselves to me. Well maybe Steven the nine year old boy I accidentally met playing Ouija alone.

I booked the Hotel Del for a few nights in October. Yep! I requested Kate Morgan's room for Halloween Night.

Of course I am going alone.

I don't need waste my money and time on another woman.

I have many more stories Johnny but I'm going to say goodnight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.....

So basically you kept getting up for a piss in the night and left the bathroom light on. Did the ghost also piss on the seat? ;)

• Like 1

I don't believe but I also leave it alone...

It sounds like you kind of sort of believe?

• Like 1

I don't believe but I also leave it alone...

It sounds like you kind of sort of believe?

Every time I've attempted playing, the other person cheated by pushing the planchette themselves.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Scary%20stuff-Scared/Cartoons-%20Calvin%20amp%20Hobbes%20play%20OUIJA.jpg

I have had experiences with entities, I believe in spiritual plane life and hence, life beyond the physical plane. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Ghosts/ghost%2010%20lgr.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Ghost%20Banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I 'd sincerely like some opinion on this.

My belief system as my name may indicate, is founded in rational explanations, the stuff of enlightenment. So I am having a hard time explaining this experience to my daughter.

Ok, my daughter and I were looking at the fish tank having a nice conversation, when very starkly and abruptly, several ( I guess there were around 6,7 maybe 10) stones skipped across the room. It was so loud my daughter and I turned around together, to see what was there, what made the noise. Now they skipped in a really strange manner. Slowly at first, increasing in pace as though they were being dragged.

My daughter actually explained it in the way kids do, the innocent, brutally honest way "the stones walked daddy" I had to respond "but stones do not walk"

Trying to retain some rational point of view.

She also explained it as a "radio controlled car" at first I thought she meant under some control from the eather or something. But I have come to understand it as the car was moving them, dragging I guess. The stones must of travelled around 6, 8 metres.

There must be some grounded rational explanation, I would really like to know what it is. This is not an isolated incident, several strange things have happened in our house.

Oh and to answer the topic question, no I will not get involved, my opinion is the mind can be a susceptible thing. Mine and anyone elses.

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

A few things have changed my life, and just after I married the first wife, her parents introduced me to Shirley Maclaine and her writings. She's got a special and remarkable life to relate. A lot of people think she's a kook, but I think she's a person who's had a chance to see the possibilities some of us just can't understand. I happen to believe there are more things than we know of Just like Shakespeare wrote. All I know is, I've EXPERIENCED some of it. As I said though, I've had NO experiences with a OUIJA board.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana.ack%20cr%20sm.jpg

• Like 1

My belief system as my name may indicate, is founded in rational explanations, the stuff of enlightenment. So I am having a hard time explaining this experience to my daughter.

Ok, my daughter and I were looking at the fish tank having a nice conversation, when very starkly and abruptly, several ( I guess there were around 6,7 maybe 10) stones skipped across the room. It was so loud my daughter and I turned around together, to see what was there, what made the noise. Now they skipped in a really strange manner. Slowly at first, increasing in pace as though they were being dragged.

My daughter actually explained it in the way kids do, the innocent, brutally honest way "the stones walked daddy" I had to respond "but stones do not walk"

She also explained it as a "radio controlled car" at first I thought she meant under some control from the eather or something. But I have come to understand it as the car was moving them, dragging I guess. The stones must of travelled around 6, 8 metres.

There must be some grounded rational explanation, I would really like to know what it is. This is not an isolated incident, several strange things have happened in our house.

Oh and to answer the topic question, no I will not get involved, my opinion is the mind can be a susceptible thing. Mine and anyone elses.

What other strange things have happened?

As for the stone incident, it's hard to say what could have caused it without some other details. Did you have stones in the house that are set up in a way that they could have fallen? Or did the sound just come out of nowhere?

• Like 1

As for the stone incident, it's hard to say what could have caused it without some other details. Did you have stones in the house that are set up in a way that they could have fallen? Or did the sound just come out of nowhere?

Thanks for responding. No there are no stones in the house to speak of. Maybe small stones in the hallway brought inside. They sounded quite loud, got louder faster.

Other things are cables moving. After a cable moved (swung really as it was slightly in the air) I tried to recreate the situation again, to make it move...if that makes sense. I was dumbfounded looking, trying to make it happen again.

The cats bowl moved (cat was out), my mother was here at the the time, she nearly shot ( yes I said shot : ) ) out of the house. We were in the living room cats bowl is in the kitchen. The bowl is metal, and rattled on the floor.

I don't know probably coincidence with some simple explanation.

• Like 1

Thanks for responding. No there are no stones in the house to speak of. Maybe small stones in the hallway brought inside. They sounded quite loud, got louder faster.

Other things are cables moving. After a cable moved (swung really as it was slightly in the air) I tried to recreate the situation again, to make it move...if that makes sense. I was dumbfounded looking, trying to make it happen again.

The cats bowl moved (cat was out), my mother was here at the the time, she nearly shot ( yes I said shot : ) ) out of the house. We were in the living room cats bowl is in the kitchen. The bowl is metal, and rattled on the floor.

Sounds like you might have a poltergeist in attendance. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Ghosts/ghost%2010.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Ghost%20Banana.gif

House settling?
  • Like 1

House settling?

What, do you mean settling in the sense of foundations moving, being a new build?

The house is around 200 yrs old, so it may be settling, likely moving with all the work I have done on it :LOL:

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

One you've never seen? Scary.

:eh:

I haven't seen shit man but my ex and my youngest daughter Skylar have. Zoe, my oldest who still lives with me has not seen anything either.

• Like 1

http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ouija-970x545.jpg

I kind of vaguely remember this topic popping up about a decade ago but hey, that's a decade ago.

Discuss. :popcorn:

Yes!

Something big happened in my house!

I played the Ouija board one night alone under candlelight on my dinning room table.

Lights were low. My wife at the time was just snoozing on the couch. She hated that occult ghost stuff.

So I decided to play with the board by myself.

At first I thought it was a joke.

But then the pointer really started to move without my fingers touching it.

I connected a 9 year old boy named Steven.

He spelled his name out for me.

Even since then I have been having minor ghost activity in my house for years.

Of course I never saw any of it. Steven always loved to play with Wendy my ex-wife at home when I was always at work.

Even my girls experienced paranormal activity here in my home.

I have seen nothing since my contact.

Figures.

I have many ghost stories that have happened here.

I am sure you cynics will find a way to call it coincidence.

I honestly don't care.

My ex wife had all the ghost fun when we were married.

We would always take the girls to the Hotel Del in Coronado for vacation.

Ghosts there would always "tease" my ex. I never saw a damn thing.

We even stayed two nights in Kate Morgan's haunted room. Room 3327. Nothing happened!

Look it up!

The Kate Morgan ghost story will freak you out.

If that is a ghost of a little kid then I can see why it would get attached to your ex-wife. He probably needed a woman to interact with since he was so young when he died and can't find his mom since his spirit is still stuck here for whatever reason. Maybe you should try to get someone who can communicate with ghosts to visit your house and try to give you some more info about Steven. They might be able to find out for sure if something is there and why he's trapped in your home.

I tried an Ouija board back in high school. My friend's sister and I used it. I can't remember what we were asking but the board piece did start to move on it's own while we had both our hands on it. I wasn't moving it and she sweared that she wasn't either. At that point I immediately took my hands off it because I was not about to f**k with whatever was doing that. I haven't used one since.

And if it's not the ghost of a little kid, the alternatives can be just as perplexing:

- it's a ghost that's pretending to be a little kid

- there's no ghost at all but ex-Mrs. Earl reported it as such due to her misperceptions or deceptions

Sinister spirits can disguise themselves as something more friendly like a little kid but at some point they'll reveal their true self. By what Earl has said it seems like this is an actual kid.

Yeah, misperceptions are common place. Thinking you did something when you didn't or forgetting that you moved something can lead to thinking that a ghost is around when it isn't.

The biggest thing is feel. If something is there, you feel a presence.

Thanks for the tip! I have never felt an instant drop in room temperature or a strange gust of air motion.

• Like 1

Yeah, misperceptions are common place. Thinking you did something when you didn't or forgetting that you moved something can lead to thinking that a ghost is around when it isn't.

giphy.gif

My third favorite movie on the Earth.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

My third favorite movie on the Earth.

:cheers: