Interesting Alex story

Khan

Fantastic story. Alex looks fit too. Maybe something is in the works!

You know how it is, one has to get into shape to handle the riggers of the road.

• Like 2

It does sound promising that they could be working on something. Hope we hear something definite soon.
  • Like 2

Whenever and wherever the story was posted, I surely enjoyed the read.

It was a different perspective of being closer to someone as Alex.

It's great to see him around playing and he seems to be a simple personality guy.

The last picture is beautiful and he looks amazing. :D

• Like 4

Sounds like a great night! I wish I could be optimistic. Everything since last August points to a golden retirement road for Neil, including his own writings. Then I ask myself why they'd make an album without touring - so much work for essentially nothing, and Clockwork Angels is a perfect metaphorical end too.
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great night! I wish I could be optimistic. Everything since last August points to a golden retirement road for Neil, including his own writings. Then I ask myself why they'd make an album without touring - so much work for essentially nothing, and Clockwork Angels is a perfect metaphorical end too.

It was only a metaphorical end? Thank god, I really thought they were done!

It was only a metaphorical end? Thank god, I really thought they were done!

Nice one. You caught my mistake. :martini: