What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Eagle, what's the humidity in Phoenix? I know it's low, but I'm wondering how low.

Out here, the lowest it gets when it is really hot is about 11%.

Around 10%.

One problem I never had until I moved to a dry climate is dry nasal passages. Maybe you ought to keep on hand a bottle of saline nasal spray.

Eagle, what's the humidity in Phoenix? I know it's low, but I'm wondering how low.

Out here, the lowest it gets when it is really hot is about 11%.

Around 10%.

One problem I never had until I moved to a dry climate is dry nasal passages. Maybe you ought to keep on hand a bottle of saline nasal spray.

I have a sinus rinse bottle that I use every few days. I was using it for congestion due to allergies before I moved but much more often.

• Like 1

Finally starting to get more Summery here in the Easy Bay. This past week was unseasonably cold. Over by the airport there were low dark clouds and some light mist. Its weird stepping out the back door at work and watching a plane take off and get sucked up right into the clouds. Pretty cool but at the same time sorra ominous. Especially in July.

I know, I know. First world problems.

Raining. It's rained every day here in Ireland, but it's actually quite beautiful. A funny thing, every local we run into begins our conversation by apologizing for the weather. :LOL:

Wtf?

Raise a pint of the dark stuff for me!!!;)

I shall, my friend! :cheers:
  • Like 1

Raining. It's rained every day here in Ireland, but it's actually quite beautiful. A funny thing, every local we run into begins our conversation by apologizing for the weather. :LOL:

Wtf?

Raise a pint of the dark stuff for me!!! ;)

Aye!!

Wtf?

Aye!!

Maybe two... As the man in Killarny said to me, "A bird never flew on one wing!"
  • Like 3

Wtf?

Aye!!

Maybe two... As the man in Killarny said to me, "A bird never flew on one wing!"

Reminds me when I went to England for the first time. I had Guiness stateside but never had it poured properly. I go to London, first thing I order is a pint of Guiness. Waiting , waiting , patiently waiting. Wait a sec. Ooooooohhhhh. I get it. I look at the taps and I see a few glasses of half poured pints. Watch him slowly top them off. Receive pint. Sip. Liquid fookin gold mate:).

• Like 1

Wtf?

Aye!!

Reminds me when I went to England for the first time. I had Guiness stateside but never had it poured properly. I go to London, first thing I order is a pint of Guiness. Waiting , waiting , patiently waiting. Wait a sec. Ooooooohhhhh. I get it. I look at the taps and I see a few glasses of half poured pints. Watch him slowly top them off. Receive pint. Sip. Liquid fookin gold mate:).

Aye! :hail:

Mostly sunny, 70°, 78% humidity...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bump.gif

The weather here has been wonderful. Yesterday my husband commented that it felt like early Fall weather, and it did and does. Must be "global cooling" now. :LOL:

I can't remember ever having to wear Long Johns in July before. :)

• Like 1

Well where I am is a cooling breeze dark Grey clouds (twilght premature variety) and natures fireworks display with sprinkling rain. About 4 miles east of me they are getting hammered by a typical Florida afternoon "Frog Strangler" I think the cell is trying to move to the west. But right now it is like define air conditioning :yay: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Estimating 30-40 lightning strikes per minute

I am glad that cell is not right over me! But here in Florida it's not a matter of if but when! ;)

:o Stay safe, dear friend! And enjoy that divine air conditioning while you can :)

Just after a NASTY line of storms moved through....stragely, didn't hear a thing inside.....but the AC is on and the ubiquitous Tube.....so not so strange maybe, eh? lol http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Deadness/godzap.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Ghost%20Banana.gif

It clouded up around 2pm but it cleared and it's been a cool day....humidity high this morning, but it's low right now....temp 75°, Humidity 53% partly cloudy... excellent evening ahead! Haven't needed the AC all day!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana-SUP.png