What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Well it's Dark again, but warm...76°F and clear sky...G'night all!

mzi08dJ.gif

Hot here as well. 86°, Sunny Humidity 49% 10mph gusts ESE

WUxnvJK.png

At the moment, it's warm, kind of "waving-fan-in-your-face", simultaneously overcast, debating whether blooming great deluge of rain might fall down with possible multiple humongous thunderclaps.
  • Like 2

GrayDay here. 58°, 80% Humidity, wind 7 mph from NNW. no precipitation anywhere NEAR. BLAH

HCDob5b.gif

At the moment, it's warm, kind of "waving-fan-in-your-face", simultaneously overcast, debating whether blooming great deluge of rain might fall down with possible multiple humongous thunderclaps.

... supposed to get a full day of rain with possible thunderstorms and hopefully blended scotch whiskey.

Do you know what? The rain and the thunderclaps never even happened.

No thunder here either, but it's still raining and the whiskey was worth the wait.

Well, at least you got the rain and whiskey. What's the whiskey like? Single malt? Blended?

... supposed to get a full day of rain with possible thunderstorms and hopefully blended scotch whiskey.

No thunder here either, but it's still raining and the whiskey was worth the wait.

Well, at least you got the rain and whiskey. What's the whiskey like? Single malt? Blended?

Just a mickey of Ballantine's Blended Scotch Whiskey ... nothing too expensive. $16 CDN cured what was ailing me and blended well with the sounds of the steady summer rain ... No MacCallan for my budget.

• Like 2

Just a mickey of Ballantine's Blended Scotch Whiskey ... nothing too expensive. $16 CDN cured what was ailing me and blended well with the sounds of the steady summer rain ... No MacCallan for my budget.

Looks good. I have a Macallan Gold Highland Single Malt.

• Like 1

Ever Tried Haig Pinch Dimple? Possibly the oldest Whiskey on earth, it had a 15 yr. age on it, and my BFF (

✝)got for his graduation...

p7L62ik.gif

• Like 1

Ever Tried Haig Pinch Dimple? Possibly the oldest Whiskey on earth, it had a 15 yr. age on it, and my BFF (

✝)got for his graduation...

p7L62ik.gif

Not tried that.

• Like 1

GrayDay here. 58°, 80% Humidity, wind 7 mph from NNW. no precipitation anywhere NEAR. BLAH

HCDob5b.gif

No rain? Have you tried a rain-dance? ;)

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

HCDob5b.gif

f2B1C3O.gif

First time I heard this - it's good.

• Like 1

HCDob5b.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JgHbO4SCiY

f2B1C3O.gif

First time I heard this - it's good.

I still have my 45 rpm of it!

RFIKZt6.gif

Exemplary! 68F Humidity 48%, [must be higher in the Apt.] winds 18 mph, gusts 25 mph from WNW. Great Day!

4meSlFB.gif