What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Hot, 98°, dry, no rain in sight. Finished grocery shopping and chores early, hit the bar for a burger, downed 2 pints of Yeungling and 4 pints of water. Couldnt get hydrated fast enough! Now collapsed in my air conditioned bedroom, zzzzz.

7:45 am, before taking Rocky out for his weekly romp at the dog park, and already 85°. Another scorcher today.

It's hot here, too, but it doesn't heat up till after noon. The lows are around 60F, thankfully.

Although it's been hot, PM thunderstorms roll in, bringing flash flood warnings and in the mountains, hailstorms. A big one hit Tahoe yesterday.

It's hot.

It's really hot.

Nobody told me it was going to be this hot.

This is like Africa hot.

I don't think I can stay here if it's going to be this hot.

It's hot.

It's really hot.

Nobody told me it was going to be this hot.

This is like Africa hot.

I don't think I can stay here if it's going to be this hot.

"Gonna take a lot to drag me away from you..."

(checks weather thread, leaves with Toto earworm...)

A little less HOT today, but not by much. Sunny, Thunderstorm warning until an hour from now, 12:58. It actually rained from I:30 pm till 2:30 pm

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

it was like 102 degrees today and my car's AC is broken and i wanna die

Well rn for the first time ever I'm in a middle of a bad flood. Water going Up to the bottom of car doors, lots of thunder and lighting, as well as Trash/Recycle Bins and trash thrown all over in the streets. My street is getting flooded so we had to park our car elsewhere, we were gonna go on a trip but it got canceled bc of the bad weather so we had to go home :( The street next to us is flooded worse than ours atm omggggggggggg. Edited by Permanent-Rush

Well rn for the first time ever I'm in a middle of a bad flood. Water going Up to the bottom of car doors, lots of thunder and lighting, as well as Trash/Recycle Bins and trash thrown all over in the streets. My street is getting flooded so we had to park our car elsewhere, we were gonna go on a trip but it got canceled bc of the bad weather so we had to go home :( The street next to us is flooded worse than ours atm omggggggggggg.

And the flooding has stopped, I am okay btw.

Nice sunny day, supposed to get up to 89 degrees this afternoon...

HPYZ783.jpg

It's DARK but still HOT...79 F right now...hmmm only 68% humidity...7 mph winds from the SSE.

Ua1Nq6k.gif

We Just had a fairly short Heavy Thunderstorm blow through! Been a long time for that...the thunder shook the apartment building! It was FUN! I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!!

gjSaNQG.gif

The skies have been filled with smoke from wildfires for two weeks now. Particulate levels have been above 150, making it unhealthy to go outside.

Thanks, target shooters and dipshits with fireworks. :moon: