Get your Rocks in the Attic! Let's rank Aerosmith's records!

Great band on record. Boring as heck live. Seen them 2x - snoozers. IMHO.

-100. Won't see again.

What years did you see them? I saw them three times on the Get A Grip tour (1993/94) and then on the Nine Lives tour a few years later and they were great each time. Steven Tyler is one of the best live frontmen I've ever seen.

• Like 2

-100. Won't see again.

What years did you see them? I saw them three times on the Get A Grip tour (1993/94) and then on the Nine Lives tour a few years later and they were great each time. Steven Tyler is one of the best live frontmen I've ever seen.

One year when GNR opened for them, late 80's? Or did they open for GNR? I can't remember. The other show would have been within a few years.... Maybe I just caught 2 bad shows.

-100. Won't see again.

I saw them on the Back in the Saddle tour before Done With Mirrors came out, on the Pump tour and on New Year's Eve 1994. All great shows.

-100. Won't see again.

One year when GNR opened for them, late 80's? Or did they open for GNR? I can't remember. The other show would have been within a few years.... Maybe I just caught 2 bad shows.

That was the Pump tour. I saw that one too. GNR blew them away, even though Aerosmith was great.

• Like 1

-100. Won't see again.

I never liked them studio or live, never will, can't stand them...tried a lot of it as well.

Edited by Steevo