The Gush Over Rush Thread

Lorraine

I can't get this video to play. Argh.

EDIT: Once I quoted it, it allowed me to play it on YouTube. Yeah they all look good, Geddy in particular.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

EDIT: Once I quoted it, it allowed me to play it on YouTube. Yeah they all look good, Geddy in particular.

His skin is what I noticed more than anything. Well. Not more than anything. But I did notice his skin. It looks so luminous.

• Like 1

His skin is what I noticed more than anything. Well. Not more than anything. But I did notice his skin. It looks so luminous.

Hard to believe That was almost 20 yrs. ago now. They all looked really good in this, with so much energy.

• Like 2

Is this Dallas show from the CA tour a bootleg???

Too good to be a bootleg. Too many camera changes. Is it the official release?

Hard to believe That was almost 20 yrs. ago now. They all looked really good in this, with so much energy.

I think it was the last tour where they still had all that youthful energy. Seems like after this both Alex and Neil started packing on the pounds.

• Like 1

I think it was the last tour where they still had all that youthful energy. Seems like after this both Alex and Neil started packing on the pounds.

Neil still looked decent on the Rio show. After that though, yeah, they got progressively chubbier!

• Like 2

I thought this was the Gush Over Rush thread, not the pick-on-their-looks thread :P

We can do that and still love them.

• Like 1

Not in a great mood so I'm going to be doing lots of gushing in here to try and improve!

I'm not in a great mood either. Haven't been all week. Maybe it's something in the air?

:sigh:

Edited by Lorraine