ATTENTION TRF Bourgeoisie: It is time to VOTE on what makes a TrueRushFan™

JohnRogers

28 members have voted

1. 1. What makes someone a TrueRushFan™

• Someone who has an appreciation for the majority of an artist's body of work. TrueRushFan™ don't disregard an entire decade or multiple decades of RUSH's career. People who don't like anything Rush has done since 1982 aren't true f...
    • A TrueRushFan™ is anyone who stuck with the band after listening to Test For Echo.
    • Pubic Lice
    • TrueRushFan™ is a fan of each era, however not obsessive about owning everything thing like Rush shoelaces or golf bags. Never go more than three days without listening, watching, reading or strumming on guitar something Rush. And check this website ever
    • You MUST have an appreciation, respect and enjoyment of 90% of the band's music/songs. That 90% must come from all three eras. The Golden BROON Era, The Synth Era and the Modern Era.
    • With exceptions for Millennials and EXTREME hardship you MUST have attended three live shows. Getting married and have two crumb crunchers is NOT HARDSHIP.
    • YOU MUST LEGALLY own 90% of the band's music/songs. Format doesn't matter.

7. I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

The correct way to frame that Lorraine, is that you assert your rights under Article 1, s. 9 of the Washington state constitution, as well as the 5th amendment to the U.S. constitution. You needn't explain why they apply. :)

• Like 1

The correct way to frame that Lorraine, is that you assert your rights under Article 1, s. 9 of the Washington state constitution, as well as the 5th amendment to the U.S. constitution. You needn't explain why they apply. :)

Haha, can I tell that to a sheriff if he stops me for an alleged traffic violation? :) By the way, we've had a few people out here that have refused to show the police their identification when they were stopped. Said that they were "constitutionalists" and "private citizens." Didn't go over well. One guy in particular turned the tables on them and asked to see THEIR identification. When they didn't produce it, he locked himself in his car, rolled up the windows, and called 911 on the police. One of the cops went to walk away and the guy screamed out at him "Don't move!!!" :LOL: :lol: :LOL: Cops had to break into his car to get him. To read the description of what then transpired had me in stitches. :LMAO:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Haha, can I tell that to a sheriff if he stops me for an alleged traffic violation? :) By the way, we've had a few people out here that have refused to show the police their identification when they were stopped. Said that they were "constitutionalists" and "private citizens." Didn't go over well. One guy in particular turned the tables on them and asked to see THEIR identification. When they didn't produce it, he locked himself in his car, rolled up the windows, and called 911 on the police. One of the cops went to walk away and the guy screamed out at him "Don't move!!!" :LOL: :lol: :LOL: Cops had to break into his car to get him. To read the description of what then transpired had me in stitches. :LMAO:

That is too hilarious! Some people! Bet they still want the fire department when their house is on fire . . .

• Like 1

As usual, I fit in nowhere.

I'm doomed.

How did I even wind up on TRF?

Lorraine it is possible that 26 hours from now it will be deemed you're unworthy of the TrueRushFan™ title but your log-in credentials here at TRF will continue to work. :)

• Like 1

As usual, I fit in nowhere.

I'm doomed.

How did I even wind up on TRF?

Lorraine it is possible that 26 hours from now it will be deemed you're unworthy of the TrueRushFan™ title but your log-in credentials here at TRF will continue to work. :)

But, John Rogers, that is little consolation.

Maybe the TrueRushFans will let me shine their shoes though...

I hope he didn't mind being maced or having bracelets placed on him tightly.

• Like 1

Test for Echo was like being fed Liver and Onions.

I did, however acquire a taste for TFE. Never could gut the liver, though.

LIVER & ONIONS is a MANLY MEAL! (WOMANLY ALSO! Scandinavians LOVE the stuff!)

No one HERE, nor anyone who reads this thread in the future, has the right to determine who is, or is not a TrueRushFan™. NO ONE!!! And, anyone who thinks, seriously, that they ARE the determiner of this title, can KISS MY LEFT BUTTOCK VIGOROUSLY! So take THAT. Guess what? You AIN'T ALL THAT, you TURKEYS!!! EAT MY BURGERS!

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

And, anyone who thinks, seriously, that they ARE the determiner of this title, can KISS MY LEFT BUTTOCK VIGOROUSLY!

Segue, is that you under there?

• Like 1

And, anyone who thinks, seriously, that they ARE the determiner of this title, can KISS MY LEFT BUTTOCK VIGOROUSLY!

Polls close at 2pm EDT. Cearly some people fear being exposed for the frauds they are.

• Like 2

Polls close at 2pm EDT. Cearly some people fear being exposed for the frauds they are.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

• Like 1

Shouldn't there be some recognition of those who find VT to be amongst the finest of Rush's post-Broon output as a defining feature of the True Rush Fan?

Perhaps, are we talking aboot Vapor Trails or Vapor Trails Remix???

A TrueRushFan™ would appreciate Vapor Trails for what it is: a triumphant return from unimaginable tragedy. The remix matters not.

You're correct except once the remix hit the streets the original VT became dead to me.

Same here. Remix rules!

• Like 1

Shouldn't there be some recognition of those who find VT to be amongst the finest of Rush's post-Broon output as a defining feature of the True Rush Fan?

Perhaps, are we talking aboot Vapor Trails or Vapor Trails Remix???

A TrueRushFan™ would appreciate Vapor Trails for what it is: a triumphant return from unimaginable tragedy. The remix matters not.

You're correct except once the remix hit the streets the original VT became dead to me.

Same here. Remix rules!

It became a much more interesting album to listen to not just power IN YOUR FACE!

• Like 2

Nope. I'm ME! OldRUSHfan, since 1999! Started out on "A Show of Fans" moved to "The Solar Federation" then "Ytsejam.com" and "Counter Parts". Joined TRF in '05....