Where Did Ghostworks Go?

Lorraine

He is on holiday down by the river styx, pants are on sale and it is also rather lovely this time of year :blaze:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/212/2/6/gnomon_image_challenge__styx_river_by_sentient_kiwi-d6fvd9v.jpg

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

He is on holiday down by the river styx, pants are on sale and it is also rather lovely this time of year :blaze:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/212/2/6/gnomon_image_challenge__styx_river_by_sentient_kiwi-d6fvd9v.jpg

I don't know. It's too hot there to be wearing pants. The fellas in the canoe even know that.

• Like 2

There is a 'Ghostworks on CP also....maybe the same person....I'll check it out...That entity was active at CP on 16th of March.....and, it's 'ghostworks' over there...no capitalization....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Assasins-Samurai/ninjaanim1.gif

Yeah funny lets get serious, what did you do to anger Zelix??? When did she/he release you?

Yes, Ghostworks, and when is Zelix returning to us? We need him to save us from any more Neil threads.

Edited by Lorraine

Yeah funny lets get serious, what did you do to anger Zelix??? When did she/he release you?

Yes, Ghostworks, and when is Zelix returning to us? We need him to save us from any more Neil threads.

Zelix is actually rushgoober, returning to taunt us from the grave. He approves of the Neil-bashing.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

I don't think it is capitalized here either. I was just trying to be proper. :|

My problem is I'm a Stickler for 'absolute' accuracy in communications. 'proper' to ME does NOT include literary rules. It requires accuracy, in my 'little corner' of this existence (just FEI, not a remonstrance at your way of operating!) :)

Edited by OldRUSHfan

As Babycat said, he comes and goes. He was gone for a couple of years for a while there and we weren't sure if he was ever coming back, but I kept the faith. In any case:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss

• Like 2

I don't think it is capitalized here either. I was just trying to be proper. :|

My problem is I'm a Stickler for 'absolute' accuracy in communications. 'proper' to ME does NOT include literary rules. It requires accuracy, in my 'little corner' of this existence (just FEI, not a remonstrance at your way of operating!) :)

Really? "o-c-c-u-r-a-n-c-e"?

;)

As Babycat said, he comes and goes. He was gone for a couple of years for a while there and we weren't sure if he was ever coming back, but I kept the faith. In any case:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss

I like ghostie. :)

• Like 1