New Facebook memes about Geddy, Alex and Neil

blueschica

There has been a new annoying Facebook meme in the past few days; it is a stick figure of the person with elementary reader sentences about why the person is too smart to make bothersome posts (weather, boyfriend, etc.) on FB.

Danforth and Pape, the t-shirt place on Facebook, put up an awesome parody of one of these stick person memes and it features Geddy. Gotta love it!

Edited to add: D & P have also posted Alex and Neil versions later today. You can find them further down in this thread. I especially like the Neil one.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/12615390_812784018849172_1088697220074348811_o.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 11

The "This is Bill" thing that's been on Facebook is absolutely awful by itself, but the memes that have spawned from it are awesome. I read a hilarious one related to programming earlier today.

This one is great :laughing guy:

• Like 2

I just reposted this a little while ago myself on Facebook. Seem like everybody was jumping on that stick man Bill thing.

Yeah, so many people put them up. I thought this one was just awesome!

• Like 2

Those are cool. BUT if I see one more of those lame memes......why do people do that? Seriously. I don't get it.
  • Like 2

It's Facebook, for people who don't have TRF to post on :laughing guy: Love the Geddy one ! Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2