Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Anybody believe LeDouche and the Cavs pull it out?

I heard on the radio yesterday that a road team down 3-1 in the Finals hasn't extended the series to seven games - let alone win the series - since 1951 or something. The Rochester Royals were up 3-1 to the NY Knicks, who then took it to a game 7. Royals ended up winning 79-75.

Anybody believe LeDouche and the Cavs pull it out?

I heard on the radio yesterday that a road team down 3-1 in the Finals hasn't extended the series to seven games - let alone win the series - since 1951 or something. The Rochester Royals were up 3-1 to the NY Knicks, who then took it to a game 7. Royals ended up winning 79-75.

So much for history. I like the Cavs' chances at this point. The Warriors go down as the greatest regular season team in history...
  • Like 1

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

I'm putting a 1000 bucks on the CAVS!!! IT'S A FUCKKING FIX!!!! TIME TO CASH IN ON VEGAS AND CORRUPTION!!!!!!

ANYTHING FOR A RING FOR LEAVELAND! f**k IT ALL!!!!

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

EVERYONE WINS!!!!!!! HENCE MY BET!!!!

I might lose a grand but my Warriors will have another RING!!!! UGH!!! I HATE SPORTS!!!!

• Like 1

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

I'm putting a 1000 bucks on the CAVS!!! IT'S A FUCKKING FIX!!!! TIME TO CASH IN ON VEGAS AND CORRUPTION!!!!!!

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

I might lose a grand but my Warriors will have another RING!!!! UGH!!! I HATE SPORTS!!!!

Apparently Currys wife tweeted it was rigged but she quickly deleted that comment... At least that's a story I saw...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646142/Sore-loser-Steph-Curry-throws-tantrum-NBA-Finals-launches-mouth-guard-fan-LeBron-James-leads-Cleveland-victory-forces-Game-7.html

Edited by RushCanuck

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

Apparently Currys wife tweeted it was rigged but she quickly deleted that comment... At least that's a story I saw...

http://www.dailymail...ces-Game-7.html

Rigged...in favor of the team that plays better defense and makes their shots. Curry's character is being revealed during these losses, and it looks less and less like that of a leader and more like a spoiled brat. why does it seem that so few athletes can handle adversity with grace anymore?
  • Like 2

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

Rigged...in favor of the team that plays better defense and makes their shots. Curry's character is being revealed during these losses, and it looks less and less like that of a leader and more like a spoiled brat. why does it seem that so few athletes can handle adversity with grace anymore?

Not a graceful moment under pressure for Curry, however I feel he will redeem himself at home even though if there's still an injury to Igiedalla will make tough to pull off.

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

It's 2016,

Not 1975. That's why. :codger: :D

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

It's 2016,

Not 1975. That's why. :codger: :D

Back in my day, players didn't pout like babies. They were calm, collected, and - if angered - simply sucker punched a random player, ending that player's career, and moved on. Simpler times... :LOL:

I'm in Vegas for Game 7.

VEGAS

CORPORATIONS

MERCH SALES

TV

Not a graceful moment under pressure for Curry, however I feel he will redeem himself at home even though if there's still an injury to Igiedalla will make tough to pull off.

Bogut not being 100% hurts too. The Bench needs to come through.

We lost the title tonight. It's all right, Cavs made it.

No matter if Golden State Warriors win or lose, I'll always be a fan!

See you all in this thread next season! :hi:

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 2

Seeing ESPN in Cleveland reminds me of the time Gary Miller took a whizz off the deck of a bar in the flats during MLB ASG week

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!!!! #!....! SUCK IT! ...warrior WHINERS & POOR SPORTS!!!!!!! :moon: :laughing guy:

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! NBA & AHL CHAMPS!!!! GO CAVS! GO MONSTERS!

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!!!! #!....! SUCK IT! ...warrior WHINERS & POOR SPORTS!!!!!!! :moon: :laughing guy:

Stay classy, Cleveland.

Congrat's to LeBron!

Stay classy, Cleveland.

Congrat's to LeBron!

PAY BACK A BITCH! THE UNCLASSY SH T BEEN TAKEN LAST YEAR FROM THIS POST ORIGINATOR STARTED WITH HIM!!!! Signed Bingo Smith... Edited by softfilter

Well I was gonna give congrats to the Cavs but thanks for changing my mind. :moon:

Happy for Cleveland a city that needed this I know just like NEVER forget 2004. Figured and picked GSW were going to win but the Cavs not to be denied.

That said, I still can't believe I slept through the second half of the game, only to wake up when the Cavs were taking the team victory photo. I should be banished to the sports hall of shame. Where's that sad face emoticon ?

Happy for Cleveland a city that needed this I know just like NEVER forget 2004. Figured and picked GSW were going to win but the Cavs not to be denied.

That said, I still can't believe I slept through the second half of the game, only to wake up when the Cavs were taking the team victory photo. I should be banished to the sports hall of shame. Where's that sad face emoticon ?

That second half was one for the ages, too! Here's the laughing guy emoji... :laughing guy:

How exactly was that rigged??? That is just whining.

RE: the rigged question... That 3rd foul on Curry last night is the worst officiating call I can remember. Finals game 7, League MVP, and you call a defensive contact foul initiated by the offense? After all the holding and shoving you've let go? :eyeroll:

I do think that the Warriors made the mistake of making things personal with the officiating staff. Green with his getting away with nut-checking guys (till the third time), Verejao with his flops that drew fouls for a couple of games, but caused refs to swallow their whistles in later games, and Curry by making faces and whining...then there's his wife. :facepalm: So they have to own what came down in games 5, 6, 7 in terms of officiating.

I thought the Cavs did a great job neutralizing Curry, as much as is possible. There defense was incredible and led to fast break and transition buckets, as well as rebounds. Probably the biggest impact was to affect the GS shooters just enough to drop their shooting percentage below a championship level. And Curry just never responded in terms of playing more deliberate ball. How many turnovers off of playground passes did he have? Gotta hand it to the Cavs... Great adjustments and execution. A great story...

• Like 1

Colin Cowherd just pointed out that, prior to Irving hitting the clutch three, there were a combined ten straight shots missed by the Cavs and Warriors. Could have gone either way. A great game to finish a series of six OK games.

Stay classy, Cleveland.

Congrat's to LeBron!

PAY BACK A BITCH! THE UNCLASSY SH T BEEN TAKEN LAST YEAR FROM THIS POST ORIGINATOR STARTED WITH HIM!!!! Signed Bingo Smith...

Chances are Cavs lose and you remain invisible, right. Winning cures all grudges. Congrats to the Cavs. You are a tool.

Stay classy, Cleveland.

Congrat's to LeBron!

PAY BACK A BITCH! THE UNCLASSY SH T BEEN TAKEN LAST YEAR FROM THIS POST ORIGINATOR STARTED WITH HIM!!!! Signed Bingo Smith...

Chances are Cavs lose and you remain invisible, right. Winning cures all grudges. Congrats to the Cavs. You are a tool.

Apparently Geddy was wrong. Not everybody needs a soft filter.
  • Like 1