I forget why I'm here

snowdogged

"the chicks"...

....and you look pretty hot in the rain with your shirt off. :rfl:

Glad you noticed cus the ladies around here certainly didn't... ;)

"the chicks"...

I'm sure they have but this isn't a dating site.

"the chicks"...

Appreciate the info. I didn't read the fine print when I joined...

"the chicks"...

I meant to put a :P after I posted that.

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Thanks it would have helped but better late than never. You know how stupidly sensitive I am... :hug2: (with a shirt on :LOL: ) Edited by Narps

"the chicks"...

Thanks it would have helped but better late than never. You know how stupidly sensitive I am... :hug2: (with a shirt on :LOL: )

Actually considering some of the posts on here that people make i'm surprised there's not more teasing in the "pictures of you" thread.

"the chicks"...

Thanks it would have helped but better late than never. You know how stupidly sensitive I am... :hug2: (with a shirt on :LOL: )

Actually considering some of the posts on here that people make i'm surprised there's not more teasing in the "pictures of you" thread.

That would be comparable to making fun of someone because they had cancer.

"the chicks"...

It would also be a great way to stop me from ever posting a picture in there again. I am way to sensitive and I would be the first one to admit it and the meds I take haven't helped either. Just keeping it real... :)
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

It would also be a great way to stop me from ever posting a picture in there again. I am way to sensitive and I would be the first one to admit it and the meds I take haven't helped either. Just keeping it real... :)

Just some friendly teasing. Don't change who you are! :cheers:
  • Like 1

You forget why you are here?

The more important question to ask yourself is this:

Why am I STILL here?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

Teasing someone in fun is a bit different than saying something nasty and meaning it though.

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Well that's a bit of an exaggeration. :LOL:

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Teasing someone in fun is a bit different than saying something nasty and meaning it though.

Of course. It just gets a bit dicey in a place like this with the smileys and stuff. Even if I know someone real well and I think they are my best friend around sometimes when I read a post I have to do a double take and think "did that mean what I think it meant etc?". My problem really as I said I am overly sensitive as I stated. Always have been. I have always wished I just didn't give a f**k what people thought or said but the way you are wired is just the way you are wired. Tough to change those kinds of traits. I have tried believe me.... :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

Of course. It just gets a bit dicey in a place like this with the smileys and stuff. Even if I know someone real well and I think they are my best friend around sometimes when I read a post I have to do a double take and think "did that mean what I think it meant etc?". My problem really as I said I am overly sensitive as I stated. Always have been. I have always wished I just didn't give a f**k what people thought or said but the way you are wired is just the way you are wired. Tough to change those kinds of traits. I have tried believe me.... :)

You and me are very much alike. But you do a better job than me when it comes to tact!

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Of course. It just gets a bit dicey in a place like this with the smileys and stuff. Even if I know someone real well and I think they are my best friend around sometimes when I read a post I have to do a double take and think "did that mean what I think it meant etc?". My problem really as I said I am overly sensitive as I stated. Always have been. I have always wished I just didn't give a f**k what people thought or said but the way you are wired is just the way you are wired. Tough to change those kinds of traits. I have tried believe me.... :)

You and me are very much alike. But you do a better job than me when it comes to tact!

That I posses in spades I will admit. Appreciate the kind words as they are always welcome. It's no damn wonder I have had so much trouble with anxiety and depression so late in life as I have kept so many feelings and emotions bottled up for so long. I have never been in a physical altercation in my life and can't remember the last time I even raised my voice at anyone but many times I have wanted to. Not sure that makes any sense. My avatar is no accident. December 1st is my first appointment and I have been waiting 2 months to get in. Looking forward to it frankly. Truth is I have always been "the nice guy" and sometimes I just want to speak my mind... :)
  • Like 1