I forget why I'm here

snowdogged

"the chicks"...

....and you look pretty hot in the rain with your shirt off. :rfl:

Glad you noticed cus the ladies around here certainly didn't... ;)

I'm sure they have but this isn't a dating site.

Appreciate the info. I didn't read the fine print when I joined...

I meant to put a :P after I posted that.

Thanks it would have helped but better late than never. You know how stupidly sensitive I am... :hug2: (with a shirt on :LOL: )

Actually considering some of the posts on here that people make i'm surprised there's not more teasing in the "pictures of you" thread.

That would be comparable to making fun of someone because they had cancer.

It would also be a great way to stop me from ever posting a picture in there again. I am way to sensitive and I would be the first one to admit it and the meds I take haven't helped either. Just keeping it real... :)

Teasing someone in fun is a bit different than saying something nasty and meaning it though.

Of course. It just gets a bit dicey in a place like this with the smileys and stuff. Even if I know someone real well and I think they are my best friend around sometimes when I read a post I have to do a double take and think "did that mean what I think it meant etc?". My problem really as I said I am overly sensitive as I stated. Always have been. I have always wished I just didn't give a f**k what people thought or said but the way you are wired is just the way you are wired. Tough to change those kinds of traits. I have tried believe me.... :)

You and me are very much alike. But you do a better job than me when it comes to tact!

That I posses in spades I will admit. Appreciate the kind words as they are always welcome. It's no damn wonder I have had so much trouble with anxiety and depression so late in life as I have kept so many feelings and emotions bottled up for so long. I have never been in a physical altercation in my life and can't remember the last time I even raised my voice at anyone but many times I have wanted to. Not sure that makes any sense. My avatar is no accident. December 1st is my first appointment and I have been waiting 2 months to get in. Looking forward to it frankly. Truth is I have always been "the nice guy" and sometimes I just want to speak my mind... :)

For Narp - :hug2:

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Thanks it would have helped but better late than never. You know how stupidly sensitive I am... :hug2: (with a shirt on :LOL: )

Actually considering some of the posts on here that people make i'm surprised there's not more teasing in the "pictures of you" thread.

It would also be a great way to stop me from ever posting a picture in there again. I am way to sensitive and I would be the first one to admit it and the meds I take haven't helped either. Just keeping it real... :)

Teasing someone in fun is a bit different than saying something nasty and meaning it though.

Of course. It just gets a bit dicey in a place like this with the smileys and stuff. Even if I know someone real well and I think they are my best friend around sometimes when I read a post I have to do a double take and think "did that mean what I think it meant etc?". My problem really as I said I am overly sensitive as I stated. Always have been. I have always wished I just didn't give a f**k what people thought or said but the way you are wired is just the way you are wired. Tough to change those kinds of traits. I have tried believe me.... :)

You and me are very much alike. But you do a better job than me when it comes to tact!

That I posses in spades I will admit. Appreciate the kind words as they are always welcome. It's no damn wonder I have had so much trouble with anxiety and depression so late in life as I have kept so many feelings and emotions bottled up for so long. I have never been in a physical altercation in my life and can't remember the last time I even raised my voice at anyone but many times I have wanted to. Not sure that makes any sense. My avatar is no accident. December 1st is my first appointment and I have been waiting 2 months to get in. Looking forward to it frankly. Truth is I have always been "the nice guy" and sometimes I just want to speak my mind... :)

For Narp - :hug2:

Man that hit the spot!! Thanks sweets :hug2:
  • Like 1

Aloha!

http://45.media.tumblr.com/39a95124b68f76739aad3d8bc9201bb4/tumblr_ny11edUrSk1r41unfo1_400.gif

Rod that hit the spot. Needed that too... :cheers: Those be real Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

Being sensitive is a good trait but I can understand being overly sensitive annoys you (if that's the right word I'm using?). I was that as a child and got picked on because they could get a reaction out of me. I guess it hardened me somewhat because it now takes a whole lot to throw me off. Of course I do vent but I do it when I'm on my own. Seeing a psychologist helped me a lot with those issues and I can only recommend it.

One thing I have yet to try is primal screaming. I bet it works wonders. Last night I saw the making of Silence Of The Lambs, and the young woman who played the kidnapped girl said she felt so calm after the scenes, where she screamed her head off. So there must be something to it :)

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Being sensitive is a good trait but I can understand being overly sensitive annoys you (if that's the right word I'm using?). I was that as a child and got picked on because they could get a reaction out of me. I guess it hardened me somewhat because it now takes a whole lot to throw me off. Of course I do vent but I do it when I'm on my own. Seeing a psychologist helped me a lot with those issues and I can only recommend it.

One thing I have yet to try is primal screaming. I bet it works wonders. Last night I saw the making of Silence Of The Lambs, and the young woman who played the kidnapped girl said she felt so calm after the scenes, where she screamed her head off. So there must be something to it :)

I really didn't want make this thread into a Narps fragile psyche thread :LOL: but it has seems to have gone that way a bit. Sorry folks. I did get bullied and picked on an awful lot throughout my early years and into what we called back then junior high school. I was small, I guess sweet and an easy target and the tougher kids in my neighborhood and at school took full advantage of course. I never fought back and just took it and then would just go home and cry alone and not talk about it. I have two older brothers and we were a grade apart so they helped some as we were in 7th, 8th and 9th grade together and my youngest older brother is and was always a big guy a so he helped me some when he could between classes when I knew it was coming he would walk with me and nobody would mess with me. I would guess to look at me now some might think I wouldn't be someone to f**k with but I am are real pussy cat. Wish I was tougher. Always have... Appreciate the response btw and nice to see you around a bit more lately... :) :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

I really didn't want make this thread into a Narps fragile psyche thread :LOL: but it has seems to have gone that way a bit. Sorry folks. I did get bullied and picked on an awful lot throughout my early years and into what we called back then junior high school. I was small, I guess sweet and an easy target and the tougher kids in my neighborhood and at school took full advantage of course. I never fought back and just took it and then would just go home and cry alone and not talk about it. I have two older brothers and we were a grade apart so they helped some as we were in 7th, 8th and 9th grade together and my youngest older brother is and was always a big guy a so he helped me some when he could between classes when I knew it was coming he would walk with me and nobody would mess with me. I would guess to look at me now some might think I wouldn't be someone to f**k with but I am are real pussy cat. Wish I was tougher. Always have... Appreciate the response btw and nice to see you around a bit more lately... :) :cheers:

Narp - I have been there. :hug2:

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

I really didn't want make this thread into a Narps fragile psyche thread :LOL: but it has seems to have gone that way a bit. Sorry folks. I did get bullied and picked on an awful lot throughout my early years and into what we called back then junior high school. I was small, I guess sweet and an easy target and the tougher kids in my neighborhood and at school took full advantage of course. I never fought back and just took it and then would just go home and cry alone and not talk about it. I have two older brothers and we were a grade apart so they helped some as we were in 7th, 8th and 9th grade together and my youngest older brother is and was always a big guy a so he helped me some when he could between classes when I knew it was coming he would walk with me and nobody would mess with me. I would guess to look at me now some might think I wouldn't be someone to f**k with but I am are real pussy cat. Wish I was tougher. Always have... Appreciate the response btw and nice to see you around a bit more lately... :) :cheers:

Many of us have I suppose. Thanks for caring. It always helps. The bouncing boobies earlier that Rod posted didn't hurt either to be honest.... :LOL: :dweez:

Years ago I used to be very sensitive about comments people would make about me on the net. I would think about the stuff constantly or if I posted something stupid it would bother me for days. Now I just don't care! Life is too short to get all wound up about trivial little things. Now, if someone attacks me in a forum I just find it funny and have some fun flaming them back. Nothing anyone says to me here makes me lose my cool anymore. In reality, I am just a character that I play on the internet.
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

Many of us have I suppose. Thanks for caring. It always helps. The bouncing boobies earlier that Rod posted didn't hurt either to be honest.... :LOL: :dweez:

I noticed..! :P

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

I know you did... :D

"the chicks"...

I know you did... :D

;)

I think I've just hijacked snowdogged's thread too - really sorry, dude... :hug2: ( :yay: )

• Like 1

"the chicks"...

Looks like you put ideas in people's heads when you posted this because Narps is taking a beating in that thread now. :LOL:
  • Like 1

"the chicks"...

Looks like you put ideas in people's heads when you posted this because Narps is taking a beating in that thread now. :LOL:

Whoops. :LOL:

• Like 2

"the chicks"...

That's just good fun. Simple as that... :codger:
  • Like 2

"the chicks"...

That's just good fun. Simple as that... :codger:

It's actually very therapeutic when your friends tease you about things when you know they are just goofing on you. That way when someone truly says something nasty to you it doesn't bother you as much.