Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

Backstage photo from the R30 tour- Helsinki ! (Neil's companion Michael Mosbach on left, not sure who is on the right)

2UFj83n.png

Given Neil's apparel surely it's the Snakes and Arrows tour at the earliest?

• Like 2

Backstage photo from the R30 tour- Helsinki ! (Neil's companion Michael Mosbach on left, not sure who is on the right)

2UFj83n.png

Great point ! :banghead: I was looking at the faces and just went with how the original poster labeled it, my apologies. Helsinki is correct because it's from Instagram and Geddy added that fact. :) So it appears to be from October 29, 2007, Hartwall Arena, Helsinki Finland

2UFj83n.png

Great point ! :banghead: I was looking at the faces and just went with how the original poster labeled it, my apologies. Helsinki is correct because it's from Instagram and Geddy added that fact. :) So it appears to be from October 29, 2007, Hartwall Arena, Helsinki Finland

mhm everyone's showin' their bravest face :)
  • Like 1

Two more from Michael Mosbach; Neil's friend and security companion. Both are from Instagram. (@praetorian_animus) As someone commented, we always knew Neil had that side but we never saw it . . .

vFrfs7Uh.png

• Like 3

Two more from Michael Mosbach; Neil's friend and security companion. Both are from Instagram. (@praetorian_animus) As someone commented, we always knew Neil had that side but we never saw it . . .

vFrfs7Uh.png

Santa Catalina?

• Like 1

vFrfs7Uh.png

Santa Catalina?

It looks like it could be. All the Instagram post said was "Dorky karate dancing" !!

vFrfs7Uh.png

Santa Catalina?

It looks like it could be. All the Instagram post said was "Dorky karate dancing" !!

:LOL: