Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

Who cares if they had little fashion sense? :huh:

Apparently we did.

It never mattered to me. Still doesn't. So I wouldn't have noticed whether they did or didn't dress "cool."

But you weren't really a fan back then, were you? I don't think you're getting my point. My point is that at the time it was still considered bad fashion but we loved them more because of it.

Except for 1968 to 1976 and 1985 to 1990, I probably actually like their fashion sense. And still liked the work even when I didn't like clothes.

Apparently we did.

It never mattered to me. Still doesn't. So I wouldn't have noticed whether they did or didn't dress "cool."

But you weren't really a fan back then, were you? I don't think you're getting my point. My point is that at the time it was still considered bad fashion but we loved them more because of it.

Except for 1968 to 1976 and 1985 to 1990, I probably actually like their fashion sense. And still liked the work even when I didn't like clothes.

Clothes?

Look at that wallpaper!

Apparently we did.

Clothes?

Look at that wallpaper!

I assume you mean his bedroom pic? Looks like he liked cars from a young age.

• Like 1