Motorhead News- Lemmy stops Austin concert after 3 songs

Disembodied Spirit

Sad.

It seems another great rocker has lost his voice to sing properly.

Lemmy has had a ton of health problems, not sure if this is related to that, age or just being ill.

Hope he gets better, good guy to carry the rock flag.

Videos inside link

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/motorheads-lemmy-stops-austin-show-after-three-songs-i-cant-do-it/

I'm just watching the final song and aftermath on youtube. It's not his voice it''s just that's he's too sick and hasn't got the energy to perform. He needs to go and rest and recuperate properly. Listening to him speak he sounds weak and slightly incoherent. It may be time for retirement.
  • Like 2

You can only abuse your body and mind for so long... Wish Lemmy the best but come on...

Didn't he replace his beloved Jack & Coke for vodka?

Yes, he did. Now he drinks vodka & orange juice

I guess there's less sugar in orange juice. Jeez. You reap what you sow, it seems.

At least I've go the new album to look forward to (whenever Amazon get round to sending it).

They've gotten SOOOOOO sloooowwwwwww.

Not only that if you order two or more pre-release albums they insist on sending them together and only when both albums have been released. For example I ordered the new Motorhead and Maiden from them and they won't send the Motorhead until the Maiden is released. This is so you have to buy them separately and at £9.99 each you're just under the free postage threshold. Talk about tight-fisted bastards!

• Like 1

At least I've go the new album to look forward to (whenever Amazon get round to sending it).

Not only that if you order two or more pre-release albums they insist on sending them together and only when both albums have been released. For example I ordered the new Motorhead and Maiden from them and they won't send the Motorhead until the Maiden is released. This is so you have to buy them separately and at £9.99 each you're just under the free postage threshold. Talk about tight-fisted bastards!

I feel your pain Duck.

I feel your pain Duck.

I would have cancelled and got both albums from somewhere else but I couldn't get a better price and I probably wouldn't have got them any quicker. I'll remember for next time though.