The Truth/Lie Game

Freddy Lee

My Mom rescued a Starling that at a wee chick was washed out of her nest in a terential rain storm. She name the bird ET. ET grew into a healthy bird and eventhogh she was set free to be wild, the bird roosted to where she was near my mom. In fact when my Mom would go out back and whistle her ET song the bird would always arrive. As time went by and for many years ET became a Mom she would always show her flock to my Mom when they were old enough to fly.

truth

• Like 2

For about the last 10 years, Tommy Lee Jones has been appearing in commercials out here in Japan for the coffee brand "Boss". He's an alien in human form that checks on people. But it's not like he's dressed oddly or doing anything peculiar in the commercials. He generally is just stoic (and voiceless) then drinks a can of Boss coffee. Typical weird Japanese tv ad.

Truth

Planet of the Apes is based on actual events. This is a picture of a highly intelligent chimpanzee that's an assistant manager down at my local bike shop. He's an excellent mechanic with a strong work ethic...though he can be a bit rebellious at times. His name's Lucius.

http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/product-images/P692070-10/bicycle-assembly.jpg

Truth

• Like 1

I'm sure I have...and can.

For 3 million dollars, would you give up the ability to actually HEAR Rush? That is, any time ANY Rush melody is played (whether by them or a cover), all that is heard is the theme from Top Gun...Danger Zone or whatever the hell it's called.

No. I love Rush too much.

Ever gone to a concert where you haven't heard any songs by one of the bands?

China has never sung to me. The closest I could come is Chynna Phillips singing on a recording to my ex wife.

Lie