The Truth/Lie Game

Freddy Lee

When I was 10 years old I could've been on some local TV quiz show with the other half dozen smart kids from my class....BUT my teacher thought I might do something silly or start cracking up laughing for whatever reason. She told me that she couldn't trust me to be good during the show. Haha! Nice one Sister Paul !

:blaze:

Truth

I once boxed Sugar Ray Lenard in sparring back in 1981 when I was just 14 and laid him out with a straight southpaw left hand. I knew he couldn't handle southpaws. After that I beat the living crap out of Marvelous Marvin Hagler, I wish I had a dollar for each time he said Uncle, he was a sad sight after I'd finished with him!

truth

I once won a competition by answering a question that asked you to rank Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran and Ken Norton in order of greatness. I ranked them correctly and won 4 VHS videos featuring all of the fighters. This was back in the late 80's.

truth

There's a Star Wars spin-off movie in pre-production that's centered on Jabba the Hutt's brother Charles. Charles the Hutt is a law-abiding banker that is torn between upholding legitimate business practices and being loyal to his brother and his criminal activities.

http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Jabba-388x500.jpg

Lie

• Like 1

Most trains in Japan have a separate car for women (during specified busy hours) to curb the high amount of groping that occurs. However, the rule isn't enforced because there isn't technically a rule. Instead of prosecuting sexual assault this useless band-aid "remedy" exists.

Truth