2015 British Open

RushCanuck

Going low!! Everyone. Duval shoots 67. Way to go David. At days end it may end up being a barely below average score but still pretty awesome... :dweez:
  • Like 1

Quit showing Phil... It's a non story.

I told my wife what you posted she said people want to see him. He is popular... :|

:wtf: with the rain....

Give it 15 minutes, the sun will be shining again.

The early guys have shot low and closed the gap. If the wind kicks up later for the leaders, it could be anyone's tournament to win...

Indeed. You and I have seen enough of these to know that for sure. Heck Leishman could be 10 under by days end and tied for the lead before the others even warm up...
  • Like 1

Maybe we can see some of Day today and some others if they can get off of Spieth for 2 minutes... :eh:

It really sucks when they focus on just one player to the exclusion of others, doesn't it? :)

Knew that was coming way up there ^^^. If he and his game wasn't boring I wouldn't mind so much. I was listening a little to Cowherd (know you aren't a fan) yesterday and he was saying the same thing. He will not get the casual golf fan off the mower or the barely a golf fan in front of the tv. Won't happen... Edited by Narps

BTW Gretzky and Day for example are a fun watch. Their games are exciting. Heck I would rather even watch Zach Johnson play because his game is different at least, much like Trevino's was. Hey just my take...
  • Like 1

Maybe we can see some of Day today and some others if they can get off of Spieth for 2 minutes... :eh:

Yeah that really sucks - Same reason I stopped watching golf for awhile around 2007-2012 they had a camera up Tiger's butt they were so obsessed.

I really hope broomstick guy doesn't get right in the middle of this thing and especially in the lead...
  • Like 1

DJ - it's round 3. Moving day. Everyone is moving.

What a crazy round of golf... Maybe there will be a playoff tomorrow???

Kinda like Speith's round yesterday - even par -
  • Like 1

They should have played 36 today... :rage: :|

I agree with you on that. They didn't want to decide a tournament of this magnitude with 36 holes today is the only excuse I have heard, but it could have been attempted. I can't imagine the sponsors are happy about this. All just my opinion.

• Like 1