2015 British Open

RushCanuck

Can I just politely remind you guys that the contest is called The Open, not the British Open?

Fuckers!

I'll have to take a look back at my posts but I think I may have called it the "British Open" maybe once if that. I have been watching this thing for enough years to know better... :codger:
  • Like 2

Can I just politely remind you guys that the contest is called The Open, not the British Open?

f***ers!

I'll have to take a look back at my posts but I think I may have called it the "British Open" maybe once if that. I have been watching this thing for enough years to know better... :codger:

And who gives a shit anyway? In the US, many people call the US Open, "the open"...

Tony's upset he didn't get those Spanx he wanted for his birthday... or maybe he did and the pressure is making him cranky

• Like 2

f***ers!

Yes, it's referred to as the Open. my bad. My newspaper calls it the British Open and my TV guide for TSN says the British Open, so hard for me to break my mistake.

Apologies. ENJOY THE OPEN!!!!

Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 1

BTW love this broadcast team and always have led by Tirico. Love the fun they have doing the telecast and it shows. Geez what a night and day from our Open...
  • Like 1

BTW love this broadcast team and always have led by Tirico. Love the fun they have doing the telecast and it shows. Geez what a night and day from our Open...

Loved the commercial for the St Andrews U superstition. The announcers enjoyed it too :)

I agree. I love Mike. He called some of the NBA playoffs and he was top notch there also.

Too much Phil coverage for me today, sigh.

Russell Henley shot 6 under today.

Broomstick putter guy is in contention.

Here comes Jordan and Dustin, both in matching grey.

Just some of my comments, for what it's worth.

:LMAO: Broomstick putter guy. You are the best. That one tickled me... :)
  • Like 1

I thought for a moment Tiger hit his opening tee shot OB right. I think I saw a guy do it once in the past even with the miles of room to the left... :)

Can I complain a little? Ok I will. Just a bit to much coverage of this one group. I understand they are playing well etc but still... :|

Can I complain a little? Ok I will. Just a bit to much coverage of this one group. I understand they are playing well etc but still... :|

I had to go out for the last half hour and am back now. Which group, my friend?

Stupid rain delay!!! Messed it up today.

What a great event this is though. I love the Open.

Are you cheering for anyone in particular?

I'm always interested in the underdogs or the lads that come out of nowhere to be in contention. However, this year for me it's anyone but Mickelson. I always liked Phil but when he knifed Tom Watson in the post Ryder Cup press conference I absolutely hated the bloke ever since.

• Like 1

I had to go out for the last half hour and am back now. Which group, my friend?

Stupid rain delay!!! Messed it up today.

I went out to cut the grass I am assuming just before they called play for the day. It appeared they were trying to get Watson in but others were stopping. I was talking about the Johnson, Speith and Matsuyama group. Geez every shot and I mean every shot hit by all three of them the entire time...
  • Like 1