2015 British Open

RushCanuck

They should have played 36 today... :rage: :|

I agree with you on that. They didn't want to decide a tournament of this magnitude with 36 holes today is the only excuse I have heard, but it could have been attempted. I can't imagine the sponsors are happy about this. All just my opinion.

Just means tomorrow is a sick day for me :dweez:

I agree with you on that. They didn't want to decide a tournament of this magnitude with 36 holes today is the only excuse I have heard, but it could have been attempted. I can't imagine the sponsors are happy about this. All just my opinion.

Your opinion is spot on. BS is what it is. Never seen it before when the daylight and weather would allow. Back in the day they played 36 on purpose...
  • Like 1

Gretz doesn't have it today. Time to hang on to the steering wheel tight...
  • Like 1

Your opinion is spot on. BS is what it is. Never seen it before when the daylight and weather would allow. Back in the day they played 36 on purpose...

Is there a change in the weather forecast for later? If they did play 36 today in these conditions, the winning score would look like the ones at the desert tournaments at the PGA Tour, and someone could easily shoot 62. Even Tiger could probably break par under these conditions. ;)

Edited by laughedatbytime

Is there a change in the weather forecast for later? If they did play 36 today in these conditions, the winning score would look like the ones at the desert tournaments at the PGA Tour, and someone could easily shoot 62. Even Tiger could probably break par under these conditions. ;)

Not so sure about that last part...
  • Like 2

Not so sure about that last part...

True. I was exaggerating for effect...

• Like 2

Enjoying young Mr. Dunn I must admit and I hope Day keeps moving forward so there is something more interesting to watch. Jordan nearly done thankfully. Will get a whole mess of hIm tomorrow for sure...
  • Like 1

I'm enjoying watching Spieth.. (Minus his anger displays). Will he win the third leg of the slam? He's playing much better today after all those 3 putts yesterday. I think he deserves the coverage...

Aren't his anger displays (such as they are) charisma enhancing? ;)

I'm enjoying watching Spieth.. (Minus his anger displays). Will he win the third leg of the slam? He's playing much better today after all those 3 putts yesterday. I think he deserves the coverage...

But sadly we have to watch Sergio at the same time - :rage:
  • Like 1

Aren't his anger displays (such as they are) charisma enhancing? ;)

Yes. The only thing that is. He has a good soul at least... :huh:

At this point I am hoping for Dunn and Day in the final pairing tomorrow and I hope I can see most of it. Anyone know when they are starting tomorrow? Later than today I hope...
  • Like 1

At this point I am hoping for Dunn and Day in the final pairing tomorrow and I hope I can see most of it. Anyone know when they are starting tomorrow? Later than today I hope...

Another birdie for the baby face.. Very impressive.

They said 6 am coverage is starting tomorrow...

Dang 6am tomorrow :rage: . Got a doctor appt at 8:30 and one at 10:30. Guessing the leaders will be off around 9? Again :rage: especially if Day and Dunn are on top. Crapola...
  • Like 1

Damn with Day at the top you gotta really be ticked about tomorrow... :(
  • Like 1

Damn with Day at the top you gotta really be ticked about tomorrow... :(

I have to go to work tomorrow, so I am crying. I will take my iPad. We don't get ESPN up here, just TSN and maybe TSN will rerun the broadcast tomorrow when I get home from work... Sucks, but that is life.

I'm going to drop by Rogers after the golf and inquire about a PVR, We will see if that works out.

• Like 1