Summer 2015

Disk98

http://hdwpics.com/images/129AEC2D83D6/beautiful-fall-scene-with-small-inlet.jpg

As summer is about to come to an end, I want to wish all of my TRF brothers and sisters a happy fall 2015!

26 degrees right now.

I would thrive in Alaska, I love cold weather.

The one thing I like about it is,

The dry cold. It can be hard on your skin. But I hate the cold wet sh**!

The dry cold isn't as bone chilling as the wet. I always get colder if I go down south because they have such high humidity and 30° there feels colder than 20° further north.

We're above 4500 ft. here, so the cold is nice and dry, and the sun is strong, so 20 degrees isn't bad if there's no wind. 50 degrees in Seattle feels colder to me.
  • Like 1

http://hdwpics.com/images/129AEC2D83D6/beautiful-fall-scene-with-small-inlet.jpg

As summer is about to come to an end, I want to wish all of my TRF brothers and sisters a happy fall 2015!

26 degrees right now.

The dry cold isn't as bone chilling as the wet. I always get colder if I go down south because they have such high humidity and 30° there feels colder than 20° further north.

We're above 4500 ft. here, so the cold is nice and dry, and the sun is strong, so 20 degrees isn't bad if there's no wind. 50 degrees in Seattle feels colder to me.

I can deal with the cold,

But if its wet. Not good. :P

• Like 1

26 degrees right now.

Thats why we go to Florida in November.

• Like 2

Yes, 70 F as well here today, with a lot of colorful leaves still on the trees. It was a beautiful day. I wonder if it's due to the El Nino?? It's supposed to be bringing more storms to the Pacific and fewer to the Atlantic (fewer nor'easters for us. . .) this fall and winter.
  • Like 2