Rush getting laid

JARG

So we know these guys are good family men now. When young and single they were NOT hot dudes...except Alex he was always pretty.

So what were their peak groupie years? Broads, booze, coke, the band breaking up over the same chick?

So we know these guys are good family men now. When young and single they were NOT hot dudes...except Alex he was always pretty.

So what were their peak groupie years? Broads, booze, coke, the band breaking up over the same chick?

Considering they've been married since they were like 18, I doubt they had any of that. Gene Simmons said so, so it must be true. :LOL:

• Like 3

Considering they've been married since they were like 18, I doubt they had any of that. Gene Simmons said so, so it must be true. :LOL:

You'd presume incorrectly.

• Like 2

Oh come on.

If you don't think Alex and Geddy (not so sure about Neil - he's always been soooo noble you know :LOL: ) cheated on their wives, I've got an issue of Rolling Stone to sell to you at a good price. ;) ;)

Don't forget the picture of Geddy with the two oriental chicks from the seventies everyone. I'm sure it wasn't an isolated incident.

• Like 1

... We also learn that legendary groupie "Sweet Connie" Hamzy (immortalized in Grand Funk Railroad's "We're an American Band") has successfully sucked the d**s of two members of Rush, and still holds out hope to pleasure Neil Peart for the trifecta. ...

Poor deluded children.

Indeed. Sweet Connie apparently blew Geddy and Alex, if she's to be believed.

... We also learn that legendary groupie "Sweet Connie" Hamzy (immortalized in Grand Funk Railroad's "We're an American Band") has successfully sucked the d**s of two members of Rush, and still holds out hope to pleasure Neil Peart for the trifecta. ...

Poor deluded children.

I think she can keep dreaming about #3. :LOL:

But really, this thread title was just to spoof the "Rush getting paid" one.

Yeah but you momentarily forgot that the fanbois on here think Rush are paragons of virtue. No drugs, no groupies, no f***in idea.

Quite right. Forgot about Connie. I wonder how she kept track of everyone.

Speaking of that, I wonder what the Plaster Caster did with her collection?

To be a fly on the wall when she approached Neil. :LOL:

Yeah but you momentarily forgot that the fanbois on here think Rush are paragons of virtue. No drugs, no groupies, no f***in idea.

No shit!

Quite right. Forgot about Connie. I wonder how she kept track of everyone.

She has a spreadsheet. ;)

• Like 2

It was a joke.

Who are those "fanbois?"