Chicago, IL Periscope Thread - June 12th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This would be great if we didn't have the whack-a-mole festival, but that's what it seems to be these days.

Other than Steve bitching about his arms being tired, this feed has been great. But the real test comes an hour from now.

I'm good.

Does he really think that cute girl's not gonna notice that he keeps pointing his phone directly at her? :LOL:

I'm pretty sure he knows her. There's no way he could have gotten away doing it that many times if he didn't.

• Like 2

Does he really think that cute girl's not gonna notice that he keeps pointing his phone directly at her? :LOL:

I'm pretty sure he knows her. There's no way he could have gotten away doing it that many times if he didn't.

I dunno. I haven't yet seen her look back and smile. Maybe she's pissed off about being dragged out on Friday night to see Rush.

• Like 1

I dunno. I haven't yet seen her look back and smile. Maybe she's pissed off about being dragged out on Friday night to see Rush.

Yeah, you can tell she's not a fan.

Yeah, you can tell she's not a fan.

Or maybe she's pissed at being video stalked by the guy doing the periscoping. :facepalm:

• Like 3