Chicago, IL Periscope Thread - June 12th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I was lucky enough to get one of the 'epic' seats...row 21, seat 12 in one of the front floor sections (thank you citi presale). I really have to question the guys next to me though. They were nice enough, but 2 of them on one side left before the encore. The guy on the other side missed the opening songs in both sets. For having expensive seats ($200ish at least), I would think they'd be locked and glued for every minute.

Oh well, their loss.

In the back on my mind, I was hoping for some type of prize for having the magic numbered seat. Just another folding seat. Oh well...great show anyway.

Oh, wow, what a great idea that would have been for each arena!! Or maybe you needed to run your hand under the seat to see if anything was taped under there, haha. Just kidding, but took my kids to see the NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon speak at Hersheypark once and the people with a note taped under their chair got to go up and shake his hand and ask a question. A friend said they commonly do that (or used to) at amusement parks, Sea World, places like that, to pick people to come up to the stage. The Chicago show looked so awesome though!! Did you see Randy Johnson anywhere?

Hmm no, didn't see any mysterious tall guy although it was reported that he was there.

I saw a guy every bit as tall as him in the swag line, but it wasn't him. Damn, this dude was tall.

Emm yeeeeeah, I don't think Randy would need to be slumming in the swag line.

LOL

http://www.shootersloft.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tonk.gif

I was lucky enough to get one of the 'epic' seats...row 21, seat 12 in one of the front floor sections (thank you citi presale). I really have to question the guys next to me though. They were nice enough, but 2 of them on one side left before the encore. The guy on the other side missed the opening songs in both sets. For having expensive seats ($200ish at least), I would think they'd be locked and glued for every minute.

Oh well, their loss.

In the back on my mind, I was hoping for some type of prize for having the magic numbered seat. Just another folding seat. Oh well...great show anyway.

Oh, wow, what a great idea that would have been for each arena!! Or maybe you needed to run your hand under the seat to see if anything was taped under there, haha. Just kidding, but took my kids to see the NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon speak at Hersheypark once and the people with a note taped under their chair got to go up and shake his hand and ask a question. A friend said they commonly do that (or used to) at amusement parks, Sea World, places like that, to pick people to come up to the stage. The Chicago show looked so awesome though!! Did you see Randy Johnson anywhere?

Hmm no, didn't see any mysterious tall guy although it was reported that he was there.

I saw a guy every bit as tall as him in the swag line, but it wasn't him. Damn, this dude was tall.

Emm yeeeeeah, I don't think Randy would need to be slumming in the swag line.

LOL

http://www.shootersloft.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tonk.gif

Yeah, I knew it wasn't him, that was never in question. Was just saying this dude was a friggin' giant.

• Like 1