Romantic dreams about friends

x1yyz

So, has this ever happened to you? Say you have a friend. You two are just friends, and there's never been anything romantic between you. And then for some reason you have a romantic dream about this friend and you find yourself thinking, "Okay, hmmm, that was interesting" and you start to see the friend in a new light. But, of course, the friend has no clue that any of this is happening inside your brain so they don't act differently, but meanwhile your brain is remembering the Dream Friend.

Dumb brain!

I'm a guy, I have had dreams about every woman I ever meet.

It's just how we are wired.

No seriously, I have woke up thinking about a friend, co-worker. It's F'd up

The brain works in mysterious ways.

• Like 3

Sometimes the best most long lasting romantic relationships start out as friendships.

maybe it's your brains way of telling you there is something there that might be special.

If you are friends talk to your friend about it, it may surprise you to find out your friend has felt that way for some time but just scared to lose the friendship.

• Like 2

I had a few sex dreams about my supervisor. It was weird in the regard that I felt slightly awkward interacting with him the next day. Yeah, he's pretty smokin' hot, which is probably why he invaded my dream libido!
  • Like 3

I really have to take down these One Direction posters.

These dreams about Harry are getting weird.

• Like 4

I have some friends who are hot broads, I hang in the theatre crowd. I've had dreams. I share nothing with no one. It all ends there. I mean I never ran the dream again in my head when seeing them later...never.
  • Like 1

Bad bad bad, never never never. Hot friends, nope, never.

Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?

• Like 3

I had a few sex dreams about my supervisor. It was weird in the regard that I felt slightly awkward interacting with him the next day.

Yeah, that's the funny part, the next time you interact with the person. The other person is acting normal and your brain is saying:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/25/13/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-30170-1406307653-28.gif

• Like 2

I had a few sex dreams about my supervisor. It was weird in the regard that I felt slightly awkward interacting with him the next day.

Yeah, that's the funny part, the next time you interact with the person. The other person is acting normal and your brain is saying:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/25/13/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-30170-1406307653-28.gif

oh heck, grab your friend, live the dream and then tell us how it was.

life is way to short.

life is way to short.

Well, the friend and I are both happily married so that will never happen. But it is fun having that little secret crush :blush:

I had a few sex dreams about my supervisor. It was weird in the regard that I felt slightly awkward interacting with him the next day. Yeah, he's pretty smokin' hot, which is probably why he invaded my dream libido!

Not you Mara! I'm surprised!

life is way to short.

Well, the friend and I are both happily married so that will never happen. But it is fun having that little secret crush :blush:

A gentle hand, a secret crush of the heart
  • Like 2

Not you Mara! I'm surprised!

Lol, it hasn't happened in a while! Thank god! Both Jenn (other co-worker whom Mr. JD met at the Atl. Rush show, for everyone else) and I think he's pretty hot (and it doesn't hurt that he's genuinely a nice guy, very laid-back, and has a wickedly great sense of humor - I can be my usual raunchy self around him). What probably put the idea in my subconscious was that Jenn thought he had a crush on me at one time. That's my theory, anyway. :)

• Like 1

What's not fun is when you have a sex dream about someone with whom you would never, ever, EVER consider hooking up in real life. Not that they're necessarily creepy or ugly or that you don't like them, just that the idea of getting romantic with them makes you kind of go, "ewww!"

Again, this hasn't happened to me in a long time, but when it has I woke up feeling like I needed a long, hot shower.

What's not fun is when you have a sex dream about someone with whom you would never, ever, EVER consider hooking up in real life. Not that they're necessarily creepy or ugly or that you don't like them, just that the idea of getting romantic with them makes you kind of go, "ewww!"

Again, this hasn't happened to me in a long time, but when it has I woke up feeling like I needed a long, hot shower.

That's happened to me before, although thankfully not for years. You wake up thinking :wtf:

That's happened to me before, although thankfully not for years. You wake up thinking :wtf:

Yeah that happened to me...at band camp

So what your saying is that I still have a chance to be in your dreams?

• Like 1

So what your saying is that I still have a chance to be in your dreams?

Anything can happen!!! :D

• Like 1