spoiler song

D3strukt

We were going ape shit all night. My son and I had the time of our lives.

During Jacobs Ladder we were hugging and high fiving....we could not believe they finally played that song....I have been waiting since I am 13 years old to hear that, and Lakeside Park...and f***ing What Your Doing!!!!!

Are you f***ing kidding me?????

The second set was for the fans.....just simply mind blowing!!!!!!

Edited by Todem
  • Like 4

Oh man, that second set. I listened to Bootlegs from other shows this tour, but man did it f***ing ROCK. When Hemispheres dropped I just rocked out even harder.

I think personally the most fun I had was probably on Spirit of Radio, that's just such a crowd sing along and so fun, also CTTH was fun.

Me and my pops agreed that Clockwork Angels sounds phenomenal live. The album version in his eyes just doesn't cut it.

• Like 2

Every person I know in Florida who went to the show (about a dozen), all checked in with me via text with pics and comments and I saw at least 8 scopes myself tonight and the sections and parts of the crowd they were in were all subdued and polite claps at endings of songs and nary a vocal reaction. At least 4 different people sitting with family and friends from the floor to the middle decks saw people around them talking about the Lightning or watching the game on their tablets or cell phones while their friends recorded the show on their phones. They also saw people leaving to the lobby to go watch the game on TV's that were showing it in the arena during the first set. When Jacob's Ladder came on a bunch of people texted me at the same time and said people were actually leaving for beer and checking the score because the run of hits were over.

For a holiday weekend New Orleans and Tampa came off unexpectedly dead in a lot of parts of the show but mostly in the first half.

Must've been where you were sitting. In my entire area, and I had a good view mind you, (115) only 2 people left during the entire concert. Everyone stood (except for an older couple who were a bit well, old.) and no one sat down until the very end. We rocked the mother f***in house.

I didn't see anyone, anyone leave the floor or surrounding areas.

We were in section 130 row K (amazing seats btw) and everyone around us was rocking and we were high fiving all night. Crowd was energetic around us at least and I really don't pay attention to that.

Too busy jamming with my son and the boys!!!

Edited by Todem
  • Like 2

We were in section 130 row K (amazing seats btw) and everyone around us was rocking and we were high fiving all night. Crowd was energetic around us at least and I really don't pay attention to that.

I was in 130 row h! I saw no one leaving or watching the game on their phones. When spotlights went on to light up the house (like TSOR) the place was packed and everyone was participating. I did see a few odd people sitting while everyone else was standing but that likely means they were dragged there by hardcore fans or their legs hurt. Edited to add: if you saw a guy with an Ed kowalczyk tour shirt that was me.

Edited by Ancient Ways
  • Like 1

I was in 130 row h! I saw no one leaving or watching the game on their phones. When spotlights went on to light up the house (like TSOR) the place was packed and everyone was participating. I did see a few odd people sitting while everyone else was standing but that likely means they were dragged there by hardcore fans or their legs hurt. Edited to add: if you saw a guy with an Ed kowalczyk tour shirt that was me.

Nice! Amazing seat eh? Our section was in full on rocking Rush mode!!!

• Like 1

Nice! Amazing seat eh? Our section was in full on rocking Rush mode!!!

Those seats were great. Would only trade them for first 5 rows. Anything else and there is probably a giant standing in front of you.

Yeah man that's how we were. Too busy jammin our asses off.

See, last time I saw them at the shed over by HRH I drove there (i remember very distinctly a car caught FIRE on I-4 and it was super hot.

I felt HORRIBLE massive sinus infection plus flu, but i was determined to go. I mainly just stood and watched a bit.

This time I wasn't watching as much as I was air instrumenting away. It was as if we were all one last night. Glad you and your son had a good time!

• Like 1

Every person I know in Florida who went to the show (about a dozen), all checked in with me via text with pics and comments and I saw at least 8 scopes myself tonight and the sections and parts of the crowd they were in were all subdued and polite claps at endings of songs and nary a vocal reaction. At least 4 different people sitting with family and friends from the floor to the middle decks saw people around them talking about the Lightning or watching the game on their tablets or cell phones while their friends recorded the show on their phones. They also saw people leaving to the lobby to go watch the game on TV's that were showing it in the arena during the first set. When Jacob's Ladder came on a bunch of people texted me at the same time and said people were actually leaving for beer and checking the score because the run of hits were over.

For a holiday weekend New Orleans and Tampa came off unexpectedly dead in a lot of parts of the show but mostly in the first half.

This is horse poop. Tampa and Rush rocked the house.

• Like 1

I was on the floor and it was f***ing rocking - I would say of all the Rush shows I have been to (40 something since 1984) this was about the most animated crowd I have been part of. It was a blast - yeah, even with Alex's mistake in Xanadu. The band seemed to be on fire as well. The concert atmosphere was about as electric as it gets (well, maybe not Rio electric... lol)
  • Like 1