Dag, holy Sheet!!! check this out!!!

nicky6

I would be concerned about that setlist's authenticity; in particular when paying that type of money.

True, but on the setlist you'll notice after some of the song titles, it tells the type of pyro they're using for it. While someone could easily just type it out and print it like that, it is a good indication that this paper was used up on stage or at the soundboard.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I would be concerned about that setlist's authenticity; in particular when paying that type of money.

Why would they put some of the effects on a setlist? None of the players on stage will be close enough to have an issue with it (Neil is the closest and he only sometimes even bends over). It's up to $575 and growing. Someone is going to get suckered.

Plus, there would probably be tears or maybe tape marks when they removed it from whatever it was supposedly taped to. I think it's bogus and without someone to authenticate it, or the pick, it's a huge waste of money. But when you're dealing with fan boys (or girls), this is what happens.

Why would they put some of the effects on a setlist? None of the players on stage will be close enough to have an issue with it (Neil is the closest and he only sometimes even bends over). It's up to $575 and growing. Someone is going to get suckered.

Plus, there would probably be tears or maybe tape marks when they removed it from whatever it was supposedly taped to. I think it's bogus and without someone to authenticate it, or the pick, it's a huge waste of money. But when you're dealing with fan boys (or girls), this is what happens.

The font looks official, but it's definitely NOT a setlist that was used during a show by the sound or light crew. If it was, there would be asterisks in front of the songs where Geddy talks to the crowd. That's not to say that it wasn't used somewhere else during the production, but it didn't come from front of house.

I sent the guy a question asking if he could authenticate this pick and setlist and the reply was,

"I could send you a picture of the backstage area and Alex's guitars as well as a picture of my backstage pass, a backstage pass sheet, and day sheet. But this is the setlist from the show that was used by crew for the show.

If he actually has a backstage pass, who did he blow to get it and would Alex care that he was selling a pick he got from him or a roadie? Technically, it's now his pick and he can do with it what he pleases, but, and again if this is genuine, it seems a little tacky.

I sent the guy a question asking if he could authenticate this pick and setlist and the reply was,

"I could send you a picture of the backstage area and Alex's guitars as well as a picture of my backstage pass, a backstage pass sheet, and day sheet. But this is the setlist from the show that was used by crew for the show.

If he actually has a backstage pass, who did he blow to get it and would Alex care that he was selling a pick he got from him or a roadie? Technically, it's now his pick and he can do with it what he pleases, but, and again if this is genuine, it seems a little tacky.

He could send you pictures of all that stuff ... But it wouldn't prove anything.. Sound fishy? If he could send all these pics then why didn't he? If I had someone inquiring about my 570 dollar pick I think Id be motivated to hit 'send' on any pics I do have..

That list of imaginary pictures is a long one because it's only to try and convince you..!

Besides, FOLlights already disproved the setlist ;)

I prefer getting my picks from the 3 for 99 cent jar at the front counter.

I prefer getting mine for free.. some people bum cigarettes, I bum picks!! LOL!

When has Geddy ever used a pick for anything...even guitar?

• Like 2

Aaaaand a Geddy pick for $400 starting bid.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1a0082f997

Xanadu... he grabbed one off his mic stand before playing the 12 string during the guitar solo... the Geddy pick is definitely more rare than Big Al's - maybe this one will break a thousand?!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/rushbass/RUSH%20R40%20New%20Orleans/DSCN0700-1.jpg

Edited by rushbass

Aaaaand a Geddy pick for $400 starting bid.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1a0082f997

Xanadu... he grabbed one off his mic stand before playing the 12 string during the guitar solo... the Geddy pick is definitely more rare than Big Al's - maybe this one will break a thousand?!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/rushbass/RUSH%20R40%20New%20Orleans/DSCN0700-1.jpg

Oh good god. The stupidity.