Golden Boy Tom Brady suspended four games

The team rolls on even after multiple sacks on Brady in the first half. Adjustments made and I believe no sacks in the second half. The team rolls unto whose next.....?

Oh the COLTS

THE #1 team in the impressive AFC South ;)

The team rolls on even after multiple sacks on Brady in the first half. Adjustments made and I believe no sacks in the second half. The team rolls unto whose next.....?

Oh the COLTS

Good coaching. The Colts will be crying like little babies, even more so than last year.

He is on his game,

He is the type of player you don't piss off. Brings out the best of him. Michigan guy, thats the only thing I hate! :madra: :LOL:

So being a cheating, lying scumbag is OK with you?

Oh yeah, Jim Tressel. Never mind.

Yeah, yeah,

Over minor sh**! :LOL: Lets talk about Pete Caroll at USC. Remember that BS? :sarcastic: Then he ran away to the NFL. Now thats BS pal. :cool:

Get over your Brady hatred,

He is laughing at people like you.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

He is on his game,

He is the type of player you don't piss off. Brings out the best of him. Michigan guy, thats the only thing I hate! :madra: :LOL:

It would be too ironic to see Goodell hand Brady or Kraft that 50th Lombardy Trophy. Then watch Brady stare Goodell off the stage....that would be too funny. I hope that scenario can come to pass.

Peace

• Like 2

He is on his game,

It would be too ironic to see Goodell hand Brady or Kraft that 50th Lombardy Trophy. Then watch Brady stare Goodell off the stage....that would be too funny. I hope that scenario can come to pass.

Peace

:LOL: :ebert:

Just like OJ was laughing at the criminal justice system. Entitled assholes who get away with shit tend to do that.

• Like 1

He is on his game,

Peace

I'd much rather see the Packers win the trophy. 50th going back to GB where it all started... how awesome would that be? The Brady thing would be ok.... I guess
  • Like 1

He is on his game,

Peace

I'd much rather see the Packers win the trophy. 50th going back to GB where it all started... how awesome would that be? The Brady thing would be ok.... I guess

F-ck New England.... hahahahaaa

• Like 1

Just like OJ was laughing at the criminal justice system. Entitled assholes who get away with shit tend to do that.

comparing deflated balls to slicing two necks open one of them so severe the wound on her neck was gaping, through which the larynx could be seen, and vertebra C3 was also incised? :blink: Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

comparing deflated balls to slicing two necks open one of them so severe the wound on her neck was gaping, through which the larynx could be seen, and vertebra C3 was also incised? :blink:

Who's comparing the severity of the offenses?

Oh, that's right, no one.

• Like 1

Here you go... get RnB all slippery...

tom-brady-army.jpg

Judge Berman's gonna need a looser robe. And workdays shorter than four hours.

• Like 1

Here you go... get RnB all slippery...

tom-brady-army.jpg

Judge Berman's gonna need a looser robe. And workdays shorter than four hours.

He'll be in the market for one of these soon...

http://www.alphamedical.com/_borders/elasti3.jpg

• Like 1

comparing deflated balls to slicing two necks open one of them so severe the wound on her neck was gaping, through which the larynx could be seen, and vertebra C3 was also incised? :blink:

So why,

Bring up OJ?

• Like 1

So why,

Bring up OJ?

I would assume that it had nothing to do with "what they did" - only that famous athletes get away with more than regular folk
  • Like 1

So why,

Bring up OJ?

I would assume that it had nothing to do with "what they did" - only that famous athletes get away with more than regular folk

Then post a comparison of someone relevant like B Bonds, R. Clemens etc... Not someone who gruesomely murdered two people. In other words others who have cheated "in Sports" and got away with it. Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 2

So why,

Bring up OJ?

Maybe so,

But bringing him in to it along with Tressel is why one must ask. So I am just asking.

So why,

Bring up OJ?

Then post a comparison of someone relative like B Bonds, R. Clemens etc... Not someone who gruesomely murdered two people. In other words others who have cheated "in Sports" and got away with it.

Yep,

Bad comparsion. Why not bring up Ray Lewis if thats the case.

• Like 1

So why,

Bring up OJ?

Then post a comparison of someone relevant like B Bonds, R. Clemens etc... Not someone who gruesomely murdered two people. In other words others who have cheated "in Sports" and got away with it.

Agreed, there are better comparisons to make. Brady's "cheating" is so minor that it isn't on par with anyone listed so far.

So why,

Bring up OJ?

Then post a comparison of someone relevant like B Bonds, R. Clemens etc... Not someone who gruesomely murdered two people. In other words others who have cheated "in Sports" and got away with it.

Agreed, there are better comparisons to make. Brady's "cheating" is so minor that it isn't on par with anyone listed so far.

But he wasn't found guilty of lying or cheating. But lets say he was. Its up to the league to bring a strong case against him. Didn't happen.

So why,

Bring up OJ?

But he wasn't found guilty of lying or cheating. But lets say he was. Its up to the league to bring a strong case against him. Didn't happen.

I was assuming he "got off" due to lack of evidence... but even if he did purposefully under-inflate the balls, the transgression is fairly minor

So why,

Bring up OJ?

It just appears RnB has some sort of deep deep seated hate towards the Patriots. He may feel comfortable to compare them to ANY gruesome crime committed by an athlete that got away with it. That's what it appears to be the case to me or it could be that the Patriots have consistently beaten the Dolphins in recent times and the disdain is now showing.

So why,

Bring up OJ?

I was assuming he "got off" due to lack of evidence... but even if he did purposefully under-inflate the balls, the transgression is fairly minor

Ok,

Fair enough. But assuming he was guilty is another story. Obviously the league needs a Perry Mason. :LOL:

So why,

Bring up OJ?

Yes, he was found guilty. The punishment was incorrectly vacated not because the judge thought he was innocent but because the punishment process was deemed faulty. Only a small group of amoral partisans thinks Brady didn't cheat.