Golden Boy Tom Brady suspended four games

On the way to the bus stop this morning, I was listening to a guy that thought Rodgers was being inconsistent with his comments about God being a Packed fan given that he's said before that God wouldn't take sides.

Then again, he thought Brady was innocent, too.

1st two games - Brady has really sucked. Goodell must feel vindicated

63 out of 91

754 yards

7 td's

0 interceptions

1 fumble

1 fumble what a loser. Cheaters never win

:P

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 4

63 out of 91

754 yards

7 td's

0 interceptions

1 fumble

He appears to be a bit MORE motivated this year with a cinder block on his shoulder.

• Like 3

63 out of 91

754 yards

7 td's

0 interceptions

1 fumble

Of course he's playing well. The balls are deflated, and the Patriots tape the other teams' strategy meetings.

• Like 3

On the way to the bus stop this morning, I was listening to a guy that thought Rodgers was being inconsistent with his comments about God being a Packed fan given that he's said before that God wouldn't take sides.

Was Professer Blecker on the radio, or was he going to the bus stop with you?

Did that person also think the Dolphins stink again this year?

I think your just obsessed with this now. Maybe some therapy would help. :LOL: :P

• Like 1

You forgot to mention one of those games was in the rain. :P

That's when he had 18 straight completions. Suuuuuck it, Laughed at by Tommy!

You probably thought that was clever.

63 out of 91

754 yards

7 td's

0 interceptions

1 fumble

Of course he's playing well. The balls are deflated, and the Patriots tape the other teams' strategy meetings.

No, after 15 years and no consequences, the Patriots have learned their lesson and are choirboys. And as soon as we elect Hillary, she will become an advocate for email security.

Edited by laughedatbytime

I don't watch games involving illegal players so I'll have to ask...if Aaron Rodgers was the QB, would a single pass have hit the ground?

63 out of 91

754 yards

7 td's

0 interceptions

1 fumble

No, after 15 years and no consequences, the Patriots have learned their lesson and are choirboys. And as soon as we elect Hillary, she will become an advocate for email security.

Just make sure you get that straw man back in the field before the harvest.

• Like 1

I don't watch games involving illegal players so I'll have to ask...if Aaron Rodgers was the QB, would a single pass have hit the ground?

Yes, because Rodgers isn't a cheater. Brady is only successful because the balls are deflated. And because the Patriots tape the other teams' strategy meetings.

Yes, because Rodgers isn't a cheater. Brady is only successful because the balls are deflated. And because the Patriots tape the other teams' strategy meetings.

Finally you admit it - feels good doesn't it? Which step are you on in your journey?
  • Like 2

Finally you admit it - feels good doesn't it? Which step are you on in your journey?

Let go, Let God.

Also, step back from the crack pipe and doff the tinfoil hat.

Shuuut uuup. RnB works for Reynolds... he keeps egging LED and labt on to keep his profits high

Since he lives in New England area, there's no way for him and his colleagues can't make the stuff fast enough for all of the residents there. Then when you add in the bandwagoners (not that anyone comes to mind :wacko:)...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Shuuut uuup. RnB works for Reynolds... he keeps egging LED and labt on to keep his profits high

In English?

In English?

He's being ironic, by calling the ones who laugh at those who think there was a conspiracy against the Patriots, just because they win, no doubt :wacko: the ones needing the tin foil hats..since the biggest selling tin foil in the US is Reynolds Wrap.

In English?

He's being ironic, by calling the ones who laugh at those who think there was a conspiracy against the Patriots, just because they win, no doubt :wacko: the ones needing the tin foil hats..since the biggest selling tin foil in the US is Reynolds Wrap.

wow, you got way more outta my post than I did. I used a random sentence generator
  • Like 1

In English?

wow, you got way more outta my post than I did. I used a random sentence generator

You'd have to be a Patriot fan to be gullible enough to believe that (presuming you were wearing the right color of shirt when you typed it, if not then all bets are off.)