Golden Boy Tom Brady suspended four games

As I have said from the start, all teams do this...EXAMPLE:

SUNDAY- 9-13-2015- Colts Ball Boy would not allow Bills player to keep Interception by Andrew Luck.

You be the judge and give me a reasonable explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=34&v=9mw7gTrrgAI

So that is proof, but psi, texts, and video of illegal process isn't? Wow.

The 2 suspended ball boys for Pats have been reinstated.So ALL of it was for nothing but a waste of time.

It's over, stop wasting energy on it.

Now again, WHY would a Colts ball boy, wrestle Luck;s ball away from defender.

Open to any and all ideas??

All teams cheat except one of course. Get it right.

• Like 1

SUNDAY- 9-13-2015- Colts Ball Boy would not allow Bills player to keep Interception by Andrew Luck.

The 2 suspended ball boys for Pats have been reinstated.So ALL of it was for nothing but a waste of time.

It's over, stop wasting energy on it.

Now again, WHY would a Colts ball boy, wrestle Luck;s ball away from defender.

Open to any and all ideas??

Because the offense gets 12 balls? Because he's pissed and doesn't want an opposing player to have a Luck souvineer? Because he's an asshole and is angry?

It wasn't because he was caught sending messages about deflating ball or that he was caught on video stealing balls and taking them into unrecorded areas.

Obviously not,

The league lost and had no real evidence.

The PSI evidence is bunk. Not accurate, not consistent, not repeatable, not verifiable.

The text and video are, at best, evidence of process violations; not evidence of deflation.

I want to see evidence that the balls were deflated.

Edited by KenJennings
  • Like 1

The PSI evidence is bunk. Not accurate, not consistent, not repeatable, not verifiable.

The text and video are, at best, evidence of process violations; not evidence of deflation.

You won't,

Because there isn't any.

• Like 1

You won't,

Because there isn't any.

Google is your friend. Just type Wells report. You'll find it.

• Like 1

:bump:

It's been a few hours, just want to make sure this thread gets the attention it deserves

:sarcastic:

Why won't Obama release his original birth certificate?

All the Jewish people who worked at the World Trade Center stayed home on 9-11.

The Wells report was an independent investigation that scientifically proved the Patriots cheated.

Sadly, low information people get something in their head and they can't be told anything that contradicts it.

It's been a few hours, just want to make sure this thread gets the attention it deserves

The Wells report was an independent investigation that scientifically proved the Patriots cheated.

Sadly, low information people get something in their head and they can't be told anything that contradicts it.

Oh the irony.

• Like 1

You won't,

Because there isn't any.

Google sucks,

I don't need that crap. The same report that the NFL used as evidence? :LOL:

• Like 1

You won't,

Because there isn't any.

Google sucks,

Lassie, get help... Roger is stuck in a Wells
  • Like 1

You won't,

Because there isn't any.

Google sucks,

Lassie, get help... Roger is stuck in a Wells

Hopefully not up Goodell's a**! :cool:

Hillary called. She's seen your bravura performance in this thread and wants you to be her press secretary.

Hillary called. She's seen your bravura performance in this thread and wants you to be her press secretary.

Now Bill is on the line. Wants to know how he could have sold the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" line better.

Now Bill is on the line. Wants to know how he could have sold the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" line better.

And now it's Vlad Lenin...he's got to know...are you a useful idiot or just trolling?

And now it's Vlad Lenin...he's got to know...are you a useful idiot or just trolling?

It's Michelle Obama on the line. She wants to know if you can get a hold of Jim McNally for her, so she can use him as chairman of her new childhood obesity program, Deflation Nation.

• Like 2

Oh the irony.

Excellent example.

It's Michelle Obama on the line. She wants to know if you can get a hold of Jim McNally for her, so she can use him as chairman of her new childhood obesity program, Deflation Nation.

Here is a better idea,

Force the idiot to eat one of those school lunches! :LOL:

• Like 1

Sadly, you're proving my point. Everybody else in the world now knows deflategate was a joke, and the NFL has egg on its face. You continue to ridicule AEI, Judge Berman, Professor Blecker as fools or worse. Instead, you should grab a face cloth, wipe your own face clean, and then pass it to your other "truther" buddy so he can clean his. And move on to getting excited to finish third in the AFC East.

Sadly, you're proving my point. Everybody else in the world now knows deflategate was a joke, and the NFL has egg on its face. You continue to ridicule AEI, Judge Berman, Professor Blecker as fools or worse. Instead, you should grab a face cloth, wipe your own face clean, and then pass it to your other "truther" buddy so he can clean his. And move on to getting excited to finish third in the AFC East.

People in North Korea believe the rest of the world is responsible for their problems. Life in a cocoon must be so surreal. In the real world people know exactly what Kraft and Brady are.

You should try getting out of the range of WEEI sometime. It's actually quite nice.

• Like 1

People in North Korea believe the rest of the world is responsible for their problems. Life in a cocoon must be so surreal. In the real world people know exactly what Kraft and Brady are.

You should try getting out of the range of WEEI sometime. It's actually quite nice.

RNB's appeal to the majority is so strange. Virtually everyone I'm reading or hearing on the issue outside of certain New England states recognizes that Brady cheated or likely knew of the cheating. Many criticize the process or the punishment or challenge the efficacy/importance of the cheating, but the vast majority seem to recognize the underlying behavior was wrong.

• Like 1

RNB's appeal to the majority is so strange. Virtually everyone I'm reading or hearing on the issue outside of certain New England states recognizes that Brady cheated or likely knew of the cheating. Many criticize the process or the punishment or challenge the efficacy/importance of the cheating, but the vast majority seem to recognize the underlying behavior was wrong.

I think he's got Pauline Kael syndrome...who knew Massachusetts was one giant echo chamber?

So you still haven't watched the video KJ posted?

Professor Blecker is a Pats fan? That f*cking lying sack of sh*t. He said he WANTED to believe they cheated because he doesn't like them.

Of course, no one would keep going about this just because they don't like the Patriots.

You have to admit, a certificate of live birth isn't an original birth certificate.