How do you feel after that?

Pars123

I feel like I've stuck my finger in a light socket. :LOL:

Honestly, that second set is going to be worth the price of admission.

True, but those Clockwork Angels songs buck up the value of that admission.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Only for the venue since that's when I'll be buying my pretzel and coke. :LOL:

• Like 1

Show was amazing. I think it blows all other tours away. The energy of the arena in the 2nd set was something that just can't be put into words.

I haven't posted here too terribly often, but I got to meet some cool TRFers, as well as recognizing faces from other posters on other boards, making the experience all the better.

• Like 1

Didnt see what the second set was till this morning shocked is putting it mildly.Did not see this coming Waiting to see Sunday setlist since thats the one we get in Buffalo hope JL is not switched but have a feeling it will
  • Like 1

Wow. I knew (from the tour program I received earlier in the week) about JL but it was still such a rush to actually hear it. Same for the Hemispheres prelude. LOVED the inclusion of Presentation in 2112.

I'm really pumped for seeing the B setlist show tomorrow as TCE is my all-time favorite Rush song (JL being a close second). Sure we just had it recently on the TM tour but still, I'll be one happy camper!! I'm in heaven that we're getting both TCE and JL!!

Walked back to the hotel last night in a thunderstorm. "Thunderheads are rumbling in a distant overture"........!!!!

Edited by tapehead2
  • Like 3

I honestly don't know why people are bitching that much about the CA tunes...They just wrote them within the past few years..I think they probably LIKE them and enjoy playing them! It IS their latest album!

The first set doesn't bother me...I'm not a huge fan of RtB, but hearing about the video gets me a little excited to see it now.

• Like 1

Didnt see what the second set was till this morning shocked is putting it mildly.Did not see this coming.........

Same here. I fell asleep before seeing what the 2nd set and encores were and when I looked this morning....WOW! I am utterly blown away.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1